Ww monk and enhancement shaman looking for guild

Returning to wow since the beginning of castle Nathria. Heroic raider since warlords of draenor really looking to get in woth an active raiding guild and mythic keystone pushes. Anytime after 8pm est is perfect for me and even 7 my discord is Dieselfoot#0667

Welcome back!!! :smiley:

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Added you on Discord. Calamitous intent is actively seeking a Monk and Enhancement shaman to round out raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out to nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

Hey Dieselfoot!

i sent you a discord request - i’d love to chat !

Hey Diesel!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 8/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple 3k players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current servers or guilds if you only want to raid with us!

Contact Amerrol#1654

1 Like

Going to leave our guild blurb here and if you are interested, I hope we hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey there we are in desperate need of dps to help push us past jailer we have him to 3% and would kill for an enhancement shaman as well haha I’ll post my guild recruit thread below and add you on discord

Mainly Looking for Range DPS and enhance shaman for our Raid Team.
Working on Heroic SEP And pushing into Mythic After With ZERO Stress
HISTORY:

Dungeon Crawl was formed in October of 2007, and has been a guild that has withstood through multiple expansions. Many of our members have been raiding together since Vanilla WoW and early Burning Crusade. We have recently come back after a long break focused on playing this game for fun. We don’t need another Job.

CURRENT: Our focus is to raid and do mythic+ and enjoy the game that has been such a big part of our lives for more than a decade. We are a bunch of Adults who have lives outside of a WoW that occasionally take precedent. We are not going to be hardcore by any stretch but we do take raiding seriously in the fact that we don’t want to waste time on raid nights since we only raid twice a week. That being said, we are a welcoming group of folks who enjoy slaying dragons together. We want to like you, and we want you to like us. If you’re a skilled player that works well in a group and is willing to give and take in equal amounts, Dungeon Crawl is interested in you.

We are looking for Any DPS to help push us over on jailer if you are an enhancement shaman please apply haha You can add me in game (Razalghoúl) (ALT 0250) BT Corrona2013#1234 DiscordRazalghoúl Illidan (H)#9871 or message me on here and hopefully we can get you into raid!

Raid Times

Days - Tuesday/Thursday Optional Saturday
Times -7-10 Server/ 8-11 EST

Progression:
11/11 Normal SEP 10/11 Heroic SOTFO

Social Players also Welcome

Why do you mention diablo immortal?

Edit: oh, is that the name of your raid team cause you have more than one?

yeah its the name of a raid team lol. they were having issues picking something forum appropriate and landed on that because they knew it would get through the filters lol

It’s actually had me confused for weeks now and it finally clicked!

Hello!

Welcome back :slight_smile: if you are still looking I would love to chat!

We are looking to add a few more to our raid team. We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11 est. when we are not raiding we are running Mythic+ and other content.

We are pretty active especially at night.

We help those that want to obtain KSM reach that goal every season.

My bnet is shiloh#1377 and my discord is shiloh#0935

I hope to talk to you soon!

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

Hey man,

Check us out:

Drop a line!

Hey Dieselfoot! We have times that should align well for you and are creating a strong team. Take a look and please reach out to discuss:

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hey there!

Welcome back! I sent a request on discord to chat! Dem#5747 :slight_smile:

We raid wed/thursday 9pm to 11pm est. Wed is heroic and thursday is mythic. Hope to chat with you soon!

Hey! Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days. If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Hiya! Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there brother I have a slot for both right now check us out