WW Monk 7/10 M LF 2 night guild 9.1

Hi, I got to 7/10M at a 2 night guild, I’m looking for a guild that wants to raid Mythic on a 2 night schedule. Prefer horde.

Add me on btag scampo#1959

Hey bud our guild is looking to push mythic this teir could use a WW I’ll drop the spam let me know what you think

Hey there! Our guild is getting ready for 9.1 if you are interested! Msg me on Discord for more information: Travatron#5505

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-swampfox-610m-guild-reforming-looking-for-raiders/1005427

Hey! I just added you on Bnet so we can chat. We currently raid 2 nights, Friday/Saturday 6pm-9pm EST. Let me know if that would work for you. We are 8/10M currently and pushing for CE 9.1, with previous CE in other XPAC/Tiers.

To the top

Hi there, Hyperbole on Tichondrius might be what you are looking for. We raid Saturday 5 - 9 PM pst and Sunday 5 - 8 PM pst. For more info you can check out our forum post here: [H][Tichondrius]<Hyperbole> 5/10M 10/10H Sat/Sun Mythic Raiding - #23 by Lucros-tichondrius

Or you can add me on b.net (Lucro#11792) or on Discord (Lucro#6215)

Good morning,

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder next tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE next tier!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347

I am ww monk not a rdps

(H) Broken-Bleeding Hollow (US) is recruiting for Shadowlands!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1. Longevity - the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman).
  2. Wildly inappropriate “NC-17” Discord & Guild banter.
  3. We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
  4. We understand, real life is important and comes first.
  5. Never too satisfied, never too negative.
  6. Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution via RCLootCounil.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Team WLU: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST, 6/10M and 10/10H in CN. Our tank spots are currently filled, all other roles have some openings.

Always interested in exceptional players!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount) Weak Auras, ERT & IRT.

Go to discord - Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Pleb#11142 and I can answer any questions you may have!

Hey there! I’m Square/Circyl and I’m the recruiter/HR officer for my guild, Valhalla. I’m going to send ya a bnet request, but I also wanted to post my recruitment post, as well. We’re looking for a WW Monk and I’d love to talk more.

Valhalla (10/10M CN) is a two day mythic guild on the Maiev server cluster pushing for CE yet again in Sanctum of Domination. We are looking for skilled ranged DPS (Boomkin & MM Hunter high priority), a WW Monk, and an Unholy DK to join our core raid team. Any exceptional DPS will also be considered so feel free to give us a shout! Non-raiders are also welcome to join our guild as we do lots of M+ and PVP between downing raid bosses.

We all genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other and often play games together outside of WoW. Whether we are progressing in raid, pushing keys, just doing our weekly +15, pvp’ing, or playing something else, we always are having a good time.

Raid Times: Monday/Wednesday 6-9PM PST (9PM-Midnight EST)

What do we look for in a raider?

• Attendance - Show up consistently on time (logged in and in the raid instance before raid starts). We understand that real life happens so please ensure that you communicate any absences as far in advance as possible (vacation, holidays etc.)
  • Attitude - We like a positive attitude! We don’t tolerate toxicity in the guild. We expect members to treat each other and non-members with respect. We want raiders to have a progression focused mindset, but enjoy yourself during raid, too. An understanding that you may need to be sat for group comp on some bosses is appreciated.
  • Skills & Other Expectations - We expect each raider to show up with a solid understanding of their class including covenants, soulbinds, and conduits. Our RL usually posts strats and videos ahead of time in discord as well. A willingness to flex role if needed is a bonus, but not required. We do expect raiders to do at least one +15 key a week for vault gear.

Please feel free to message me on discord at Circyl#6250 or on Bnet at Circyl#1359. We’d love to have ya on the team!

An application can also be filled out at: https://forms.gle/n4E63ihdrqMGMXPn9

Well… if you feel like going alliance (gnome monks are the cutest things ever by the way)…

I added you on Bnet. Let me know if you are still looking!

Hey there! We are forming a new guild for 9.1 and would love to talk to you about joining our team. Last tier we were 6/10M and would like to push more next tier. Let me know if you would like to chat about the opportunities :slight_smile: Discord: Travatron#5505

Hey there! Check out Team Colorblind in Seraph guild on Mal’ganis. We have a lot of fun and kill bosses on a two night schedule! Team info spam is here: [H] <Seraph> Mal'ganis 2 day/week CE Team 6/10H SoD

1 Like

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream We are a 2 night alliance 10/10 Mythic Raiding guild that finished first place on ally side and 4th place overall for our server in Castle Nathria with goals to aim higher in the rankings! I know you stated that you would prefer horde but wanted to reach out to see if the times work for you as we are looking for a capable WW monk for 9.1! Our times are Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-12pm EST 4 hr per night raid schedule! If these times work for you reach out to me via discord to speak further or get more information!
Discord : Atlien#1442