WW looking for a guild for DF

Im looking for a casual guild for DF i would like to be able to raid/rbgs i do alot of pvp atm but wanted to see what the pve side has in df

2 Likes

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and progress into Mythic raiding for Dragonlands.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and dabble in Mythic, regardless of experience RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday: 7-10 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and to be online at least 10 Minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: LOW Healers: LOW Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933 (edited)

Just join Divison VII on Tichondrius stop being a scrub!

1 Like

I would agree with this guy, but you would lag on Tich since your an east coast pleb like me xD

you could be a good fit for our guild i have put a link to our info below

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Sayku!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

pshhh Im east coast!

Wipe Waffles is a brand new guild focused on community and friends before content. We are a one day a week(Thursday 8-11EST) AOTC guild, who also loves keys and hanging with friends. We are located on Dalaran Alliance. Open to cross faction/cross server as well. Composition does not matter at the moment, as we are just starting out. once we get a somewhat solid roster, we’ll start looking at what we actually need. If interested, send a discord request to Melly#3220 :slight_smile:

you need to post your bnet and discord, so people can reach you vs waiting for you to reach them. BJB#0407 - is my discord

Hey Sayku!

Hi! My name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage! I feel like you may have answered my raid prayers, lol! We have been looking for a windwalker monk for weeks now & haven’t been able to find one! We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm est. We also do Mythic Mondays. We do want to start an RBG team but we don’t have enough interest yet. I have a few folks in mind who could run it tho. If you pvp a lot, I would value your opinion on certain pvp matters, since I’m not super into it (but I do have interest in rbgs!)

Here is our recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions, plz don’t hesitate to DM me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to talk more! I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

Hey Sayku,

I can’t offer you RBGs in Reformation. But we do run M+ with KSM people helping other reach their goals and normal raiding. We have people who are on every day and those that log in a couple time a week to chill after work. A home for all. Happy to chat with you if you’d like to know more about us, my BNet is in the general post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.