WW LF guild for Shadowlands

Looking for a Mythic+ guild that pvps on the side and some possibly some pve progression

1 Like

Hey! If you are interested in joining a guild on lightbringer…The Empire Wipes back is a guild looking to rebuild for shadowlands. We are a small friendly guild looking to expand. If you are interested raids, mythic plus , pvp, or just casual play this is a great place for you! Our main goal currently is to rebuild our raid group. We are a guild that has a core group of raiders from over the years of the game. We would like to expand so we are able to do more mythic progression

We are currently discussing raid times and days but we usually raid on Tuesday and Friday/Saturday 8:30-11:00 est.
Add me on btag at Jaws#11877

What nice night it is

Hey sayku a lot of us love to pvp and arena as well as mythic+ and raiding check us out

Hi, Sayku,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. If you’re still looking, a WW Monk would be a great addition to our raiding team. We’re an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha. We also run Mythic + several nights a week whenever people are interested.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy pushing Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, some PvP, old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up on Battlenet, RowanBeth#1291. I always offer a trial raid and or Mythic + to those interested (though it’s not required!) and I could get you a discord invite if you’d like as well.
Good luck with your search!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

-feel free to reach out to come vibe in discord

Hi Sayku!

We are an active, newly formed guild that will be reprogressing this tier/season in effort to continue to get to know one another, and ultimately get ready for shadowlands. With building this community we are using m+ as way to chat and play together with folks who are interested in coming over. Outside of that, some form of m+/arena and chill is happening just about every evening. We will likely be raiding Tues/Thurs, 7-9 PST, and should actually be starting what should be a quick normal clear next week before stepping into heroic. This is a great time to hop in, as we will getting through current content for this tier/season AOTC/Keystone master(for those interested) for those almost there, and for new and returning players alike. We maintain a friendly and inviting environment where we want players simply to enjoy the time they spend in game. My contact info is below, I’d love to chat when your available. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord