WW 222 2/10 Mythic LF a new Home [a52]

Recently many of our members quit until the next raid. I’m still enjoying Shadowlands and this might be the best time to look elsewhere. Looking for a new home to continue to push mythic moving forward

Progression

Currently 2/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic

LF 2 nights a week currently our raid times are Wed/Thurs 9 to 1130 est. I’m flexible on the days. The earliest time I could start is 8 est.

At this point I’m not interested in relearning Heroic. I tend to switch classes each tier depending on what the guild is short on for class balance. I’m definitely open to discussing a main switch if WW isn’t in high demand :slight_smile:

I started on the DH and moved over to the Monk. Logs would be available for both but the DH would be more outdated.

My characters are on area 52

Full transparency here’s a link to our guild logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/287201/latest#difficulty=4&partition=1

Cydd - Monk WW 222
Cyd - DH 215
Sydni - Hpally 215 Mostly pvp

a little about me:

I’ve been GM of our guild that I’m currently in since we formed in Legion. A group of us formed the guild after transferring from Alliance to Horde. This is not an easy decision for me.

I’m a pretty quick learner, and I can admit when I’m wrong or make a mistake. I’m always looking to improve, I like doing keys and with PvP being a thing I took advantage of that system and actually started liking it again.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or leave your responses below

Thanks for reading

Bnet: Cydthekid#1882
Discord: Cyd#7835

Hey,

I’m the recruitment officer for the guild Broadside on Area-52. We are a 3/10M raiding guild looking for a strong player to complete our mythic roster.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 11pm EST to 2am EST with an optional night on Sundays from 11pm to 1am.

We are an active late-night guild with a lot of players who run M+ and pvp nightly.

If any of this even slightly appeals, lets chat!

Discord: Feyre#5760
Battletag: Feyre#11219

I added you on discord and bnet, lets chat. I’m a little tipsy, its totally casual

Hey, i’ll keep this short because you’re about to be flooded with copy pastas.

Whats important? We raid TUES 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST & WED 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Thats a 4.5 hr raid week. And we’re 3/10 mythic. We are a hardcore guild when it comes to mechanics and a casual guild when it comes to hours.

We’re looking for a WW monk, Dps war and boomkin/mm hunter. Sooo, you fit the bill. We are 17/20 for a full group.

What can I say about our group? We’re a group of 20-30 year olds who talk a lot of trash but show up to play once that raid timer starts to tick down. We have multiple groups of real life friends who compose our coalition to try and down bosses.

I won’t waste more of your time beyond this, reach out to me on here if you’re interested or add me on bnet Crooked#11909 / [or my fellow officer] Noda#1596

Fastest way: add me on Discord Crookedjay#4995

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hello there, friend.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey Cydd. We actually could really use a ww monk in our roster right now simply because we do not have the debuff you provide. Please take the time to read over our recruitment post and reach out if you have any interest. Thanks!

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 29% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey Cydd! Not sure if you’re interested in swapping to fight with the good guys or if you’re available to raid Sat/Sun mornings, but if so, check us out! Your logs look great and I’d love to chat more.

TLDR
Raid times: Sat/Sun 9:00am–12:00pm EST
5/10m
Alliance US-Stormrage

[A] 5/10M Weekend Morning Team Looking for DPS

Hello Cyd

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

thanks for all the responses so far. I’ve updated my post to reflect the raid times i’m looking for. When I have a chance i’ll provide a further update on exp. within wow just at work atm.

1 Like

Updated to provide logs link, and a bit of about me. Thanks

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile:

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 3/10M and we’d love to chat with you!

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 3/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Thanks! Would love to talk with you more! :slight_smile:

is a guild with 2/10 M & 10/10 H raiders looking for players for the main raid team to get ready for future mythic tiers as well as CE clearance. Expecting to push fast! We are on US - Thrall, horde. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 9:30-12 est. Our current goal is to gear enough serious players and practice getting through as many bosses in mythic. Currently open for most classes & roles, especially looking for a Windwalker, warrior, dh as well as dks and boomies. DM or add me on discord Lokkor#4359, or EP_Knothead#8154 or Maurio#1557 if interested

Hi Cydd!

Stardust on Stormrage is looking for more for Mythic progression! We’re 1/10M now with good progress on Huntsman (~20%), and looking to continue steady progression through Mythic CN. (We are Alliance, however.)

Your post stood out to me based on background. We are looking for skilled people who are patient and can learn and fix their mistakes, and looking to continuously improve. As a former GM, you’d have a lot of experience with this process and understand it well :slight_smile:

I believe I’ve sent you a btag invite already, but here is mine just in case!

Shadizar#1464

Hi there! I added you on discord but I’m sure you have been bombarded with messages by now but I thought I’d still give this a try. My raid group raids F/S 8-11 EST. We are a fairly new raid group and only started mythic prog last week due to the change in raid direction. We have really good performing players and did come from a smaller guild where we were having roster problems. We cleared 2/10 M on our first night with an hour and a half left in our raid time. We didn’t pull hungering yet because we wanted to be ready for it than just making people’s lives miserable winging it lol. Anyways, looking for a ww monk and also really dedicated players who is invested in the raid :slight_smile:

I’ll send a request on Discord, but here is the pitch:

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…