Wts arena/rbg carry (in premade groups)

can this just not be allowed it makes it harder to look for groups. I just don’t think it’s really that good for the game lol. keep that to the /2 channel or something and out of the premade group finder (the only way you can really find partners to queue with).

2 Likes

as long as you put (in minecraft) in the title its allowed

Tfw there’s more groups selling carries than groups lf actual qs.

6 Likes

Ya, I don’t mind people selling carries as long as it’s within the ToS, but relegate it to custom pvp or something so I don’t need to see it all the time.

2 Likes

I’m almost certain u can’t advertise in the LFG tool, bots/people just do it anyway. That’s why advertisement is a report option pretty sure.

I think the only places u can advertise is trade chat, and your servers specific forum one post per week.

3 Likes

Yep. They made a blue post about it too and created the new report for advertisement option however like all things they do these days it’s just abandonware.

Nice joke Blizz.

3 Likes

Imagine if PVP gear was fast to get and did not require rating.

Poof.

The end of arena carries.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to report them but it’s almost a waste of time. The core issue needs to be addressed. When you refresh the page to look for more people that posted those pop up again even if you reported them. Just muddy’s the lfg tool

and is only allowed to be used in pvp instances

Which is what allowed it to work.

Waiting for all the boosters to come in with the “just ignore it” “just find another game” “just download addons and turn off trade chat and just put a sticky note on your monitor” excuses as this becomes even more rampant.

I’d love if there was an addon for it and would download it but the current state of it is just so bad