WTF is wrong with this game today

gotta delete my cache every 15 mins cause g chat keeps goin awol. Now I get no servers available. What a nonsense way to spend the day. Can’t see who’s online even with /who, so can’t group up for anything nor talk to friends. I’ve been giving them the benefit of the doubt on their pooh pooh servers since I started in 2008, but c’mon enough is enough. This is the 3rd day in a row I’ve had these issues and I’m clearly not the only one. At least address that you recognize there’s an issue, somethin.

2 Likes

1984 king Donald save us all

and I go to log in and see a “we’re aware of…” least I got my wish.

It’s drunk and can’t find its way home.

seriously dude we all pay 15 a month plus expansions and in game purchases like we all know how rich blizzard is and yet they still just spit in our faces daily with the straight TRASH servers. how can it be considered an MMO if any time more than 20 people are in the same spot the game lags so bad u cant play

1 Like

It’s tuesday and they updated something, expect server problem for a few days.

wasn’t it just a normal reset with a few class changes?

1 Like

why does blizzard get to have terrible servers? what gives them a free pass on post-patch issues?

I was just answering the op’s question. Never said they should get a pass.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the game servers themselves that are at fault here. They work fine under normal loads, but it seems like a bad actor(s) is attacking their infrastructure to intentionally deny service to players (DDoS).

They’ve acknowledge a problem with authentication servers, which might be their screw up, but could easily be someone just attacking the servers and overloading them.

they learned everything they know from Ubisoft.

Haven’t had any issues today, least until Blizzard’s back end fell over again.

It seems to me every day there is some new content unlocked, the game just lags or bugs to all buggery…

i also can type long run on sentences with no regard to basic grammar conventions oops was that word to many syllables i should use a smaller word but then i would have to think of a new word and that is hard because i don’t own a thesaurus