WTF is with new DK Zobie Stun?

Players have been asking for less CC and now I am getting stunned every 2 seconds from this DK zombie stun. I mean, how much more CC do you think we can handle Blizz ?

Stun, I can move, Stun, I can move, Stun !

1 Like

You realize it DRs with itself and other stuns right?

7 Likes

Thats not the point. We didn’t need another stun in PVP. Just a little preview of what Blizz has in store for us next Xpac. Its a " not my money" kinda expansion.

1 Like

reanimation has been in the game since legion, and while it stuns, it will DR you to to stun immunity very quickly, often in less than the duration of a full asphyxiate, meaning you are cc’d less.

the real damage of reanimation is that it does 10% of your HP in damage, and they can follow you around LoS/columns. you really don’t want them to connect.

that said, they have 5HP and are not AoE Immune, killing them is like dispelling warlock dots, you are really wasting a lot of the dk’s resources and damage throughput with a simple AoE.

*Some players…

7 Likes

Thank your lucky stars when you’re hit with one because it means that actually threatening stuns like the ones that last 5 or 6 seconds will either tickle you or not work at all for the next 18 seconds.

And like Inemia pointed out, counterplay for this one is super easy.

1 Like

complaining about reanimation, now ive seen it all lmao

7 Likes

You are asking too much

1 Like

Not to mention no one is seriously going to use reanimation other than as a fun meme spec in wpvp or maybe epic bgs. You won’t even see it in any rated play.

The zombies are cute, I like to try and shackle them before they explode. The ability reminds me of that early spriest spec that summoned thousands of ghosts–I’d love it if both specs could have some synergy for wpvp/rbgs.

Maybe remove the stun but make their explosion spread dots. It would be way too OP though, but it would be fun.

Wow, I really want an AOE shackle undead spell now.

we already have auto dot spreading tools, reanimation is fine as is, its not even a commonly taken spell so there really isn’t a reason to complain about it.

Of course you’d be the one defending Reanimation.

You dirty death knight. I’ll never forget that Korroks Revenge.

2 second stun that DRs and puts you on the stun DR.

If you really hate it that much you could just kill the zombie, it’s 5/5 hp like a totem.

2 Likes

I think the CS totem will kill them all quickly …

I hear that but its on DR with a stun of the same category. So stunned by a little zombie and then a monk and then a lock and back to the DK…

My point is this. The CC is just getting out of hand. I dont care if its a 5 HP zombie or a ret pally 5 second duration, they are adding up and with the new xpac, its only going to get worse.

If you get stunned by the zombie, then you werent paying attention. Also we don’t need to lose more cc. Games already go longer than they need to.
However some classes dont need 3 separate cc categories.

1 Like

that understanding of stun DR is entirely wrong and you have no idea what you’re talking about.

no sane person ever runs reanimation.

you can’t say “I don’t care about 5 HP”. you can’t just say “I don’t care about effortless counterplay or logical rebuttals to my argument”

that doesn’t make them go away

reanimation dies to every single ability in the game, accidentally, through the random sources of aoe effects. if it does manage to hit you, it was a mistake, because now you’re stun dr for the full duration for no reason. no more 6 second hoj or kidney.

pls let this thread die so we don’t have the one human being gullible enough to think that reanimation is somehow a problem come in and level a dk just to play reanimation, that would ruin his weekend. it sucks.

now look what you’ve done, your general and fundamental misunderstanding of rational thought and basic game knowledge has made me mad

go away

8 Likes

How about look at other cc to tone down than cc from the least mobile class in the game?

I’m… I’m in this photo and I don’t like it.

The only one that needs to be looked at is locks having 3 categories of cc.
And mages shimmer, thats about it.

We dont need to lose more cc, because the game is already slow as is