Wsg Exit Portals

Would making an option to accept or decline being removed from the battle ground after being mind_control_cap in to the exit portal in wsg be viable. I’m sick of running in to a pre made battle ground team and if you put up a fight you get mind controlled in to the exit portal and removed from the battle ground getting a 15min deserter debuff.

9 Likes

ran into that idiot Ohhgee and vamp clan doing this after we started capping on them. super pathetic, no respect for these people. it’s considered abuse of game mechanics and is reportable. this suggestion is needed.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of that happening, wow that’s a real D move right there. I think that would either be a greif or an exploit, you should report that.

3 Likes

I have reported and made tickets and the response from a GM is that they understand what is going on and to report the player for harassment and also that the idea I put forward to make an option appear to accept or decline when you are registered by the exit portal is a very good one I was then directed to post about the accept or decline idea here😁 I really hope that this will actually be implemented ingame.

1 Like

That’s GM speak for “there is absolutely nothing I can do about your problem, please give me a good rating on the survey”.

9 Likes

no cambios?

1 Like

IMO, if you’re in control of someone else’s character when it passes through the portal, either nothing should happen or YOU should leave the BG.

3 Likes

Not like GM’s can make changes to the game…or fix game mechanics so they can’t be abused…

2 Likes

It is despicable but naming people on the forum is against the rules. Just a heads up on that.

2 Likes

Yea GM can’t fix it but they could forward the problem couldn’t they? And would it be hard to make the portal register the player interacting with the portal and pausing the teleport out of the battle ground until the player either hits an accept or decline button? I don’t believe it would have any negative effect on anyone other than the person Tring to grief.

They could change the portal from a walk through interaction to a click interaction. That would solve this problem in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Yea the click the portal is a nice idea also!!

They could just remove the portal altogether… doesn’t take much to just type /afk if you wanted to leave. And you can do this anywhere .-.

Lol probably true. Can’t blame em though, all about that service!

This is also true.

Just stream yourself throwing players out and blizzard will probably hot fix it like the AV cave farming.

3 Likes

Perhaps make the portal inactive while in combat?

Wow mind controlling people out of WSG. This is a new one by me. F***ed up. Lol

1 Like

I used to lol when this happened back in the day.

I haven’t seen it happen yet in Classic. And I mostly just play for WSG these days (druid life). Don’t worry portals get removed in another patch

In the meantime I suppose your priests and engineers can do it too, or you can interrupt/LOS/stun etc since it has a long cast time. Getting on top of roof holding the flag appears to be a much more common “wsg issue” than the portals in my daily games.

Every time it’s happened to me it been with a gnomish mind_control_cap and its instant :C