WSG #2 exploit

At present game has run 1 hr 42 min. Horde FC is hiding in the aqueduct. We dropped flag 10+ min ago and there’s no intent to cap.

This is the same player as a couple days ago. When they ran a game to 3hr 10 min by merely hiding in the aqueduct.

Bug to be fixed or player to be banned or both I don’t care. Give me some customer service please.

2 Likes

Is the name Olha or something like that?

Undead Mage

Yea it’s Olha.

Right click and report them ingame.

If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking into the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com.

Dont post info on here about the exploit because they can take action against you also. Dont name them here on a public forum.

EDIT link to post. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/2648

Hope it gets fixed/player banned soon.

1 Like

Don’t ya just love hackers, I was under the impression that the point of the Modern WoW game engine was to nix hackers.

Blizzard please ban these players permanently…

2 Likes

sounds like you just arent a good player to me… maybe try learning how to play

Ha ha ooooh man…where do I even begin? I’ll try to keep it short. I met olha while i was farming devilsaur leather in ungoro p1, with his buddy/partner in crime Darkg. Long story long they ninja’d my devilsaur leather multiple times, I made a fuss about it on the r grob subreddit, they didn’t like that so they made sure any time we were in ungroro at the same time they’d go to any means necessary to grief me, ninja my devilsaur leather (that i tagged myself, killed myself), they would even follow me around for upwards for 30-40 min. (I eventually learned to just tell my fellow devilsaur farming friends who funny enough will attest to all I say here as welll, what spawns I was at, and i’d go herbing while olha and darkg would miss 30mins of skins haha. clearly an intelligent duo.

Olha continued the general trash talk, griefing me any and all chances he got. Even to the point of asking in whatever general zone chat we were in where I was so he could come and harass me LOL. Even evolved to spam-inviting me. Mature stuff!

This leads to safespotting/this post. P1 and pre-bg P2 ive heard multiple difff people saying that Olha is safespotting (actual safespotting, the kind you get a stern warning to get off then a a ban) for. But again and again, killing lowbies lol.

I have screenshots of whisper convos with olha detailing exactly what he does (takes flag at start and safe spots w it, where nobody but him + people how to kno to get up there can get the flag), among tons and tons of other things. A lot of the time he doesn’t try to hide what hes done or does, just make it seem like its nbd and lessen the “impact”

2 Likes

Sorry you had to go through that Sprawl.

This guy sounds like a real gem

Though I will always have the memory of WSG horde letting us go after him in the BG.

They just let a group of us Alliance go past them when he had the flag.

2 Likes

he got banned for a month btw. 110% deserves it.

1 Like

Good

How do you know though?