Wrong Mythic+ Key dropped from Great Vault

We should apparently receive a Key the same level as the highest timed mythic run of the previous week. My highest timed run last week was a +15, and I received a +14 from the Great Vault.

2 Likes

I had the same experience.

Timed my first 15 last week, looking forward to a 15 key in my vault this week. got a 14 key.

It has been change back, or rather the bug has been fixed.

Same here. Just happened to me and several guild mates. We got keys 1 level lower than our highest timed run last week. Definitely not fixed.

Also got 1 lower than expected

Is there a newer post than this one, which shows that they changed their minds?

No. The in game documentation says it should be the same level that you timed the prior week as of 9.0.5 as well. Definitely a problem on Blizz’s end.

This happened to me as well.

I completed two +15s last week and got a 14 key from my vault. With a small that is regularly trying to push for higher completion, it’s frustrating to essentially lose a key toward KSM.

Editing my post to provide an update. I submitted a bug report and got a response from a GM that told me I forgot to loot my key last week, so I got it this week.

They provided the following link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000281156

This is a flat out false statement, and is further proven incorrect by the fact that the person whose key we ran and timed at +15 also received a +14 from the vault (as did 2 other people in the run). I resubmitted my ticket to try and get further clarification of what’s going on. and will edit here as I can.