Write a sentence to go with a Gif. Only classic WoW related

There’s a kind of leveling system here called “Trust” and you have to get to Trust Level 3 to post links and gifs. Trust Level 3 requires a high level of active participation in the forum for a certain period of time.

3 Likes

You dont need an active sub, I don’t.

You just need to reach trust level 3.

2 Likes

Maybe they just don’t like you.

How do i do that?

Post threads, hand out likes like confetti, visit every day for a loooooong time.

1 Like

Ummm it’s detailed in a post I think on maybe technical support? New Forum Syntax i think it’s called.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Finding out your trust level:

[/quote]

2 Likes

My activity:

• 127 days visited

• 2d read time

• 1d recent read time

• 733 topics viewed

• 20.5k posts read

Still not enough?

Look at my post above you. [quote=“Savax-feathermoon, post:22, topic:144365”]
Still not enough?
[/quote]

automatic true
name “trust_level_0”

You are trust level 0 like me, i just checked.

That’s part of it, in fact I’d say you’re really close because you make topics as well. Maybe you don’t like enough posts because that’s a big part of it, too.

Edit: well-- never mind, then.
It doesn’t take all that long to get up to level 2.

No hes Trust level 0.

us forums blizzard com/en/wow/u/Savax-feathermoon.json

That can’t be right, and in fact, I am sure that’s wrong. I think I read on the forum that those instructions are outdated.

That honestly makes me angry enough to just ditch these forums because that’s ridiculous. I’ve made popular and highly rated threads and participate in a lot of discussion.

Yeah, go ask in the CS forum first, because I think it’s wrong in all honesty.

1 Like

I am hoping that a 3rd party forum platform takes off that will have less moderation and more freedom. Hopefully with the original WoW Forums style. I really hate the new layout and features. I just want to see text and names for the most part.

I’ve checked a few people who regularly post gifs and their activity is basically the same as mine. What gives?

I’m trying to check mine with the same formula that is given in the instructions, and it gives an error page.

Your profile is hidden. probably why.

WoW
Even our forums have a rep grind

5 Likes

(I got back to you, btw)

1 Like