Wrestler Booker T suing Activision

Wrestler Booker T is suing Activision on a copyright claim saying they copied the character from a comic book he created way back called G.I BRO for the New Black Ops game character Prophet. I will try and link the article that shows the character side by side and if they go to court in my opinion Booker T is pinning activision and winning.

Nice Job Activision you keep getting what you deserve but the only downside is you will prolly fire a few people who had nothing to do with it to make up the cost. However here is a LINK to the article i hope you all enjoy cause i did –

I would have linked but said i could not but go to the website – The Verge then go to the Entertainment section and go to gaming – you will find it.

(hey Activision i have been around for years and i am not trust lvl 2 – thats fine cause i do not trust you crooks at all so i guess were even

https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/12/18222489/booker-t-huffman-gi-bro-comics-activision-prophet-black-ops-4-copyright-lawsuit

Those characters do look an awful lot alike.

(If you can’t include a link directly in your post, mark it as preformatted text instead. That’s the <\> button at the top of the edit window. Readers won’t be able to click on it but they can cut & paste.)

While they look similar, and its worth pursuing. Or at least listening to the facts.

Keep in mind that what it comes down to is that its an african american, with dreads, wearing a dew rag. It was bound for that sorta generic template to pop up again in a military game. The faces look different enough (for me).

I am not saying there arent striking similarities that need to be looked into. Only that I can see a scenario where someone came up with this character look without ever seeing “G.I. Bro”

Yo Activision why you being like that dawg?!

Don’t you know I’m the five time… five time… five time… (or six) champion?!

I’m coming for you!~

Now can you dig that! SUCKAAAAAAAA