Wrath TW Bugs?

If there is one bugged (or not scaling correctly) ability I’m guessing there will probably be others, feel free to list them so we don’t waste time in dungeons that can’t be completed.

In halls of Lightning Static Overload from Inor will one shot tanks even through defensives (11K.)

Moo!

5 Likes

Yeah I mean he even killed me through aspect of the turtle one shot. It’s Definitely bugged.

3 Likes

Yes this is busted…drew HOL twice in a row and it’s impossible to get passed Ionar.

1 Like

Heard in guild that the treants reflect shield in the nexus is one shoting for 4k damage.

Why test when you can not test.

3 Likes

This is also true, but you can get through it unlike HoL.

How did they break stuff between last Wrath Timewalking and now?? Geebus, that takes skill. :woman_facepalming:t4:

So a Bethesda experience.
Sounds fun.

1 Like

I got hit for 14k. I’ve seen people say Nexus is also bugged.

All you can do is hope that he puts the overload on a DPS and have them run as fast as possible, but as well as it hitting way too hard, it goes off super fast. Like maybe 1.5 seconds. You gotta have some lightning fast reflexes. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Why would they even need to though? What has changed? How did this even mess up? lol

HoL has always sucked. Its just worse now.

I just expect a wipe in the room between the last 2 bosses. Guess now even the elemental boss sucjs

Guess I’ll wait until it’s hotfixed before I try leveling anything this week.

Spaghetti code, law of unintended consequences and long inheritance chains.

And… Technical debt, project managers that don’t understand tech, tech that lies about the level of effort to get out of work they don’t want to do…

2 Likes

one shot galore from the spark…impossible to finish

gg blizz you beat us

Ah so that’s what it is!

Sounds like the tech department we have to put up with at work. Beyond useless at all levels.

HoL and Nexus modified and now hitting hard as a truck?

I think we know what a couple of future M+ dungeons are going to be.

3 Likes

the tree mobs in Nexus also 1 shot tanks…i suggest getting aggro, kiting, and hoping you have ranged that can kill em. LOL

Remember a select few players “complain” dungeons are too easy? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :rofl:

Same issues here I noticed for HOL.

Utgarde Keep - No issues
Forge of Souls - No issues
Azjol-Nerub - No issues

I’ve stopped for now, not worth doing it if we end up in one of the ones having issues.

1 Like

I have not tried yet but there were people talking in chat in ED about how it was broken a few minutes ago. And yes, they mentioned HOL specifically.

:cookie:

Nobody beats me. :flushed:

HoL group right now, Ionar is one-shotting us.

Static Overload hitting for over 12k, that’s nearly 5k overkill.