Wrath Timewalking 500 Badge item Not dropping

The Wrath Timewalking Quest item that awards 500 Badges is not dropping from Devourer of Souls in the Forge of souls Timewalking dungeon, It did drop on my second Dungeon which was Azerol-Nerub

3 Likes

This is likely tied to the dungeons which have newly-entered the timewalking rotation in 9.2 not being given the proper treatment for drops and quest prompt as the originals. I noticed also that if I haven’t picked up the timewalking weekly quest and my first run is one of the new ones in a rotation, it doesn’t automatically prompt to accept the quest like the others do.

1 Like

This happened during the last time the Lich King Timewalking Event was active. Presumably due to the addition of the Forge of Souls dungeon.

Thought the bug would have been resolved last time… guess not.

Looks like we should expect to see this bug again the next time Lich King Timewalking Event come around, eh? shrug

Same thing happened with 2 different character last night and this morning. end boss not dropping quest item in Forge of Souls timewalking instance

Still happening, still needs a fix, not everyone wants the weekly 5, some of us have alts we only want to bring once.

Still happening for me as well. I’ve ran three different instances on the same toon and it has never dropped. I see it dropping for other people in my group.

I had the same problem on multiple toons and when I submitted a ticket the Blizz response is that they haven’t fixed it yet and I should report a bug, check the forums, yada yada yada. But no offer to give me the 500 tokens each character earned but didn’t get. It seems like Blizz isn’t real invested in actually fixing issues. I did the dungeon, spent the time, pay my fees each month. I want my dang tokens. Is that too much to ask for. None of their “solutions” actually resulted in an actual fix. Thanks for listening.