Wrath of the lichking classic

As title says we need get some hype going get some blizzard attention on classic Wotlk! It’s wanted by many player’s and everyone knows pretty awesome expansion! The amazing area of grizzly hills, main hub dalarn and ret pallys are no longer meme spec. And drum roll …
WINTERGRASP! And much more!

HYPE TRAIN INBOUND! LET BLIZZARD HEAR YOUR VOICES!

18 Likes

We’re not even to p3 in crusade yet.
:axe:

9 Likes

Wotlk is the best, definitely looking forward to it.

11 Likes

wonder how they’ll handle wintergrasp now that all pvp servers are basically monofaction. We finally gonna get crossrealm?

5 Likes

tenacity buff

1 Like

No. Stop. And dont.

3 Likes

the 4 ToCs, the Violet hold, the Oculus. limited attempts in raid bosses… and 10v25 debates. good stuff.

o yea. also copy-pasting raids. and missing the mark on tuning them.

1 Like

After WOTLK Classic I’m done with wow, I can’t wait!

Set me free!

12 Likes

I am so hyped for wrath most definitely I think it was the best expansion and yeah I We’ll say it better thae tbc.

Is not perfect by any means And I do think there could be some changes yes however overall I’m so hyped for wrath.

5 Likes

Yes, let’s release WG so attackers can get farmed in their GY by siege engines.

3 Likes

Yup, can’t wait.

1 Like

Look not to burst your bubble, but after seeing what happend with classic, TBCC and now SoM… WotlK classic is already DoA.

This company is incapable of making good games anymore. And Lich king will be a gigantic failure as well. The perfect combination of greed, lazyness, lack of passion and straight negligence will murder the project before it is even announced.

7 Likes

I remember how excited everyone was for TBC to come out… then everyone remembered it’s actually a pretty bad expansion.

Really hoping wotlk is better but again rose tinted goggles are just too powerful sometimes.

5 Likes

little early there bub. I understand your excitement though. Won’t be until at least the end of 2022.

it’s not a bad expansion. It’s a great expansion.

9 Likes

Which one wrath or tbc?

TBC is a great expansion. I"m really enjoying where I am right now in the game with raid logging. Gives me more time for other stuff outside of WoW. I actually do miss this part of wow and i wasnt being sarcastic. In later expansions they do that carrot on a stick thing where you always feel like you have to be playing or you’ll fall behind.

10 Likes

Interesting… See for me, the raid logging and doing other things makes for a very very bad game.

Nothing like a game that never wants or requires you to play it.

1 Like

I like WotLK but I fail to see how it will not just be TBC 2.0 at this point.

As bad as Lizzard messed up TBCC I hold zero hope that they can pull off WotLK.

You have to remember that wrath is when phasing was introduced. This current team will not get it right at all.

4 Likes