Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Achievement announcing still bugged after 1 month of reporting it

1 Like

oque ta matando realmente Ă© a fila pra entra no servidor , jesus so tenho o final de semana pra jogar e tenho que espera quase 1h pra entra

Hot fix the queue times.

1 Like

I have been sitting in the Grobbulus queue for 7 hours so far and still not in
 (im currently 6342 in Queue, 190 minutes left
 Started at 17204 at 1pm) PLEASE upgrade/fix the servers! It has been effecting our guilds raid-times AND has been horribly effecting our members of our guild as NOBODY can get on!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Awesome, maybe I’ll get to see some of those big fixes when I get to log in on my main character a month or 2 from now #freegrobbulus

2 Likes

Sulfuras is about 60-40 horde now.

1 Like

Exactly why we transferred to Sulfuras, the community there is growing pretty well from all the people coming over. You should consider it. If you get everyone to move over, you should be set. (this is coming from an alliance perspective). My brother and I left Grob for the same reasons. We restarted our guild and it is already bigger than before, probably because so many individuals are transferring over from Grob/Bene.

1 Like

Please i need a GM in game or some actual person who reads my tickets. This is so dumb i cant stand it, is there anyone who actually read my tickets???

Blizzard, you need to look at the “list of things to do” and check your priorities.

Regards,
Players with 2+ hr login queues

3 Likes

great now I just need to be able to log in to experience it.

2 Likes

A great “hotfix” would be fixing the que problem instead of a paper flying machine.

1 Like

Sadly, I cant do that haha,
My guild is all horde, We have been on Grobb since Classic and have over 500+ members- it would be devastating for us to move over and abandon all of the folks we have. Especially since we have 3 different raid teams depending on us in wrath, along with our connections to other guilds and the community!

My problem is- Why these queues are even this bad for this long- they should have been sorted day 1 when queues were over 5 hours long, the “fix” they had made it worse, I truly hope within the next few days they sort this out, as the waiting game for this, isnt going to work. grobbs community is way to strong for the majority bulk of players to move,

what makes this EVEN WORSE-
This is prepatch. Prepatch with almost double the server cap trying to get in.
Wrath release- A majority of my guild is waiting for wrath release to come back. the queues will be upwards of 40,000-60,000 if they do NOT fix this
 (highest i have seen so far is 17,000 and that- is outragous already
)

1 Like

Current bugs still going:

Zombie kills you (plague event) - > you do not get turned even while infected. If you die from fall damage = turned into a zombie.

Death Knight runes are still visually incorrect. I will have one set of runes off CD and will be told that I “Can’t do that yet” when pressing an ability appropriate to those runes. I will have to wait until the other set of runes are also off CD.

Ghoul still disappears when mounting and have to resummon.

Bug thread doesn’t listen, so here I am.

Hopped into queue at 3:20pm CST, and still have over an hour estimated wait time. I’m not asking for much, just the ability to play the game on the server that I’ve built friendships and made connections on. Working a 7-4 job literally means you don’t get to play during the week. It also means if you want to play on the weekends, you need to wake up early to beat the queues, and guess what, you also can’t log out throughout the day unless you are done playing until tomorrow, or want to sit in a 4 hour queue to get back in. This has been my experience in pre-patch so far.

I get the free transfer sentiment, I really do. Heck, I free transferred my characters off of Rattlegore, a dead alliance server, before it was phased out. But now I’m being asked to do the reverse, and go back to low pop server that will die out after launch because we can’t spin up a few more layers to deal with population spikes?

We are in 2022, dang near 2023, and we are still dealing with 4 and 5 hour queue times on expac launches?

At least address that you are actually looking into fixes for this.

2 Likes

would be nice to be able to play the game

Fix our servers! Grobbulus’ population didn’t double the day of prepatch! FIX OUR SERVERS!!! gives us a real solution!

2 Likes

Still waiting for that dungeon finder patch.

2 Likes

Please change the stupid knockdown ability in old world dungeons. It is not fair to normal players and only empowers bots that have unlimited time.

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 9, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Whirlwind animations, such as the Warrior’s Whirlwind and a Rogue’s Fan of Knives, will now appear while moving (was only while standing still).
  • Druid
    • Track Humanoids will no longer activate when shapeshifting into Cat Form if Find Minerals, Find Fish, or Find Herbs is already active.
  • Rogue
    • Fixed an issue where Overkill would be applied and immediately removed on rogues who did not know that talent.
  • True to their vocation, Argent Outfitters will now exchange Necrotic Runes for armor and other items in Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, and Silvermoon City. They will make their way to the Undercity once enough Scourge have been defeated across Azeroth.
  • During the quest “City of Light,” Khadgar’s Servant will now continue giving its tour even if the player is not nearby.
  • Zombies are no longer unstoppable by benefitting from Preparation at the start of battlegrounds. Alterac Valley weekend is saved!
  • Gathering nodes will now have a sparkling visual effect when being tracked.
  • Fixed an issue where Group Finder activity level ranges were not correct. They should now more closely match the levels of the Meeting Stones for those dungeons.
  • Players can now list and browse the Group Finder for dungeons that are below their level.
  • Latency and other performance information is now visible in the tooltip of the Game Menu button.
  • Players can now report character friends.
3 Likes

AV bonuses are not working right now
 so AV weekend is ruined unless you save it.

2 Likes