Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

When can we expect Molten Core and Conflagerate for warlock to begin working together? Would be a nice thing to get fixed.

No pet. Fel domination. Pet is at 1-50%. This is a bug.
Pet at 100%. Mount. Dismount. Pet is at 1-50%. This is a bug.
Pet at 100%. Vehicle. Dismount. Pet is at 1-50%. This is a bug.
Randomly getting a soulshard when mounting without your demon despawning. This is a bug.
Demon staying out rarely while you are on a flying mount. This is a bug.

There is 0% chance that any of this is intended. It is just a matter of whether or not it is being worked on.

2 Likes

Cute bug fixes and all but are you going to address the calamity of bots that are in BGS now? I cant even play a single game of EOTS in the lvl 60 bracket without getting jumped by 13… no exaggeration THIRTEEN DK BOTS running after you.

You need a little hand on some information? check my forum post with twitch clips on some of the bot bullsh!t thats happening and being ignored.

3RD times a charm right?

At this point it would be faster for me to join a BOT ridden BG, sit in stealth safely in a corner and watch some youtube or a series and get minimal honor and free exp for less than 10 minutes of work. Is this how you really want the player base to play blizz???

Heaven forbid if I do that you’ll call me lazy and game sabotage of course and throw me a suspension/ban because its against your “ToS/Social Contract” or whatever stupid thing youve come up with.

FIX IT

1 Like

Can we please get an update on faction change? Even if it’s just letting us know that it’s many months out, I would just like to know one way or the other. Through a silly series of events my main is on the opposite faction of my friends, and I’d love to have even a vague timeline for when I might be able to reunite with them.

2 Likes

probably be faster just to create a new main on the other faction.

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 24, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Warrior
      • Fixed an issue where Deep Wounds was not benefitting from the damage bonus of Blood Frenzy or Savage Combat.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Modestly increased the chance to receive the Hallowed Helm, Sinister Squashling, and Tooth Pick during the Hallow’s End event.
  • Player versus Player
    • Death Knight’s Unholy Blight will no longer keep enemy players in combat during its entire duration.
1 Like

still waiting to hear in your notes that rdf is back in game, or at least a mention of when its coming.

Protip: it won’t be in a hotfix

2 Likes

just another angle to keep them aware that rdf is NOT a dead issue.

Thank you for these fixes. There’s still a bug which cancels your queued heroic strike/cleave when you use slam

1 Like

Today in blizz hq.
Fix a bug that they caused themselves.
Call it a day and go back to do nothing.

The restoration druid Wild Growth spell still needs to be fixed. It is still not prioritizing players. It seems to prioritize any target with the lowest health, including pets, temporary friendly NPCs/pets (Moonkin treants, Blook DK worms, etc.). It basically renders the spell useless in certain situation even though it’s the most important AoE heal for restoration druids.

Sweet. Yet another week of next to nothing in answers to many issues that have been going on since pre-patch.

Heroic Strike / Cleave are essentially auto attacks, albeit modified.
Slam has a cast time.
Casts cancel your auto attacks.
Unless you think holy pallies should be able to swing their hammers mid-holy light, I’d say Slam casts canceling HS/Cleave is the game functioning consistently with how casts work.

Another patch and no fix for the Character Name Change problems. Wonderful…

still waiting for that announcement that RDF is back. youre continuous need to disregard your player population is causing population problems already. already have raid loggers on maladath. your layers are making world seem completely empty. only time i see any decent number of other folks is when they are out for holiday daily, camped out afk at flight points or auction house in capital cities. your are killing your game with lack of rdf.

I don’t understand why vanish for rogues hasn’t been fixed? Why do you ignore us :frowning:

Any word on class change?

any word on RDF being added?

Here is the hotfix that went live today in Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 31, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Fixed an issue where Beaming Earthsiege Diamond was also increasing current mana by 2% instead of only maximum mana.