Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

User Interface and Accessibility

• The commentator UI will no longer display the number players remaining.

what is “The commentator UI”

2 Likes

Can we please get some attention in this thread:

Not too concerned of ETA, though others will differ on this opinion, but there’s been no comms.

1 Like

all 47 of them

thank goodness this bug was definitely on the top of my personal list of needing to be fixed

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 10, 2022

Classes

Hunter

• Fixed an interaction with Roar of Sacrifice and pets that would cause the pet to take significant damage, usually killing the pet.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Festering Emerald Drake is now correctly able to be mounted in Dalaran.

Please fix pet resilience! The are not benefitting from it at all!

Unlock Sulfuras, how long do you want it locked? you don’t answer a sh*t when we ask you on the main thread.

Please fix the hunter trap arm time and trap triggers on bosses. Sometimes traps don’t trigger at all even when placed in the middle of the boss’s hitbox.

@ Sanq How about the community getting an update/hotfix for faction changes? It is feeling as if the company does not care about the lost subscriptions and pleads for an update if not the change that was promised and yet to be received by the community.

Any chance of getting the “pet at 50% health when dismounting” bug that has been in since beta fixed? :frowning:

Why is the pay to obtain mount the only drake mount that can be used as a ground mount in restricted areas such as Dalaran, Azeroth, and battlegrounds?

There is now a distinction in drakes between real money and in game obtained. It should either be put back as a flying mount or the other drake mounts should be given the same functions.

look more fixes that arent fixing resto druids >2month long broken main AoE smart heal…cool.

Go cry in your private corner cheap skate

patiently waiting for the rdf announcement. :slight_smile:

When i was lvling up my DK, every Blood death knight i saw almost in every outland or northrend location is 99.9% bot, and there’s tons of 'em. How about to make unavailable deathknight creating if u dont have 55 lvl character or just hire some GMs?

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath of the Lich King Classic:

NOVEMBER 16, 2022

• Classes
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue where pets were not properly benefiting from resilience.
  • Player versus Player
    • The PvP rating calculation has been adjusted to provide a continuous, modest increase of MMR for the rest of the season.
      • Developers’ note: We’ve been monitoring players’ rating distribution, and the percentage of players who have reached the rating requirements is much lower than we want it to be.
1 Like

you monitor that but refuse to monitor the uproar and the numbers of people clamoring for rdf.

1 Like

When are we fixing Rogue Focused attack offhand not giving us energy back???

give me phase 2