Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

im not going away, still waiting for the announcement that rdf is coming back. and i will continue to bug about it. even as the servers drop in pop because you ignore people like me.

2 Likes

Yeah! Keep paying that sub until they give you what you want, Blizzard is sure to notice your cries for RDF.

1 Like

That’s nice. Unfortunately for you they don’t read forum topics or comments, so you’re speaking into an empty tunnel.

1 Like

yea right lol

What’s in the 8-hour maintenance patch? you’ve been very quiet; it worries me lol

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 7, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

Classes

• Priest
    • Prayer of Mending should now be properly affected by the 2-set bonus of the Regalia of Faith set.
  • Shaman
    • Elemental
      • Fixed an issue where Rank 1 of Elemental Oath could stack with other effects that grant a party or raid increased Spell Critical Hit Chance.

Are there any plans to fix shadowmeld? It’s basically worthless in pvp as it currently stands and is especially screwing druids over.

Shamans have recently discovered that with the changes to Elemental talents in Wrath, they can now grant 3% additional spell critical strike chance to their raid by adding a single talent point into Elemental Oath, and that this buff stacks with a Balance Druid’s Moonkin Aura. This discovery has resulted in players changing their talents to maximize the benefit they provide to the raid. Elemental Oath was never meant to stack with Moonkin Aura. Because of how Elemental Oath works, this advantage would continue to grow as casters gain better gear. Additionally, some Elemental Shaman players are now being invited to raid. We feel that this would only become more problematic, so it's best to resolve it quickly, before a lot of time and resources are invested into it. While it is a creative use of game mechanics, this would eventually be damaging to player and class fantasies, as well as very unintuitive for newer players.

Fun detected,fun deleted. Yet still no reset on fire elemental totem.

5 Likes

Still waiting for Blizz to fix the drui “Smart heal” Wild Growth which is prioritizing healing pets, mirror imagines, bloodworms, army of the dead rather than actual players…so you know the heal druids use pretty heavily in raids and dungeons with NO damn response…

1 Like

This here ^

2 Likes

Suuuuper tiny list, not sure how that warrants 8 hours, would’ve imagined a lot more’d be done in that time.

2 Likes

How about fixing one of the biggest issues? the lack of rdf? still waiting to see that pop on any announcement you roll out…

1 Like

Is this a joke…?

That was fixes from yesterday, not today.

2 Likes

Are you ever gonna fix the Focused Attacks bug?

Meanwhile, BM hunter still damage capped at 1900, pet does a whopping 300-800 dps, and survivability of the class remains unchanged through 4 phases of the the game… but hey, we get neat looking pets that say “kick me from raid, i contribute nothing”

But that information has been available for 14 years. At least you get a cool pet to sit with in Dalaran.

Can we have race change now please?

1 Like

@Blizzard. How about you fix the server issues and actually respond to your classic community. This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Seriously! Not a peep about this in going on four weeks. There’s hundreds of posts begging Blizzard to take people’s money so they can play with friends or guildies. I guess in the end it’s just screaming at a wall. Why dignify your user base with a response when you know most of them are nostalgia junkies who will keep paying that sub and play alone, waiting for servers to reopen.