Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

so glad you fixed that problem, whew that was gamebreaking. good thing you arent paying attention to your community clamoring for rdf… that might mean some actual work and we know you dont want that.

4 Likes

Fix focused attacks

The in-game Calendar still hasn’t been hot fixed. ETA?

Oh joy the company saying there is one issue and doing something about it but not fixing the issue that actually is a major bug. Resilience bug? Maybe fixing that would help players that don’t raid pvp better…

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

NOVEMBER 18, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Paladin
      • Fixed an issue where Hammer of Wrath was incorrectly scaling its damage from ranged Attack Power instead of melee Attack Power.
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue where Soul Siphon was increasing damage by more than its intended 18% limit in some cases.
1 Like

oh go away. You’re so annoying.

good, maybe annoying will get them to notice the situation. i will NOT be going anywhere. but thanks for bumping me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do realize this arena cap is an issue with the season 5 ending… if someone caps at 10k and you convert it to honor 1:10 that leaves 25k honor lost?? Why not raise the honor limit for level 80 characters at least?

I really really really wonder who would have over 7500 arena points and never spend them, let alone spend them before they convert to honor.

Good stuff

Then why even make the change? Could’ve focused on improving anything else. I don’t think a single person asked for this…

DK gargoyle haste in arena? Hello?

Absurd damage.

It was requested by some because 10k was the original number. Also because it take a second to change.

1 Like

Warriors cannot spell queue instant abilities back to back while heroic strike or cleave are queued. This makes playing Fury feel terrible. Please look into this as this is a major dps loss

Awesome, thanks for the update

1 Like

It was like 2 weeks ago bro

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

DECEMBER 6, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Hunter
      • Fixed an issue where it was possible to have multiple ranks of Volley active at the same time.

fun detected

No you didn’t, I’m still able to do it with rank 5 and rank 6 on my hunter.