Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Seems like feral t8 is broken also i got the 2 set the other night and only had 1 more proc then the previous week which doesnt seem right cause if i ha e more chances for uptime on that buff it most deff would be more then 1 proc in the whole fight

im honestly curious why so many are begging for faction change? already theres no loyalty to servers and now folks want to jump factions? is this going to end up like new world with crews jumping every couple of months just so they can fight amongst themselves and have zero loyalty to anything? this is curiosity as faction changing hasnt worked favorably in the past.

I think the XT nerfs on 25man were valid. Idk about 10man

it doesn’t really hurt the community to be honest, the only people that would prob use faction change is the people who plays pvp to get to try a better race than u currently have , i’m sure most pve people don’t even care. not having it would kill the game faster since most people that have undead’s characters they don’t wanna play their character and totally feel miserable for having an Un useful racial

gotcha, guess ive been gone too long from wow lol. all this lack of server loyalty and faction pride has me lost. might be time to go back ot a private option

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 6, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Daily quests now reset at 7:00 a.m. realm time, in order to coincide with all other daily resets.
  • Fixed an error when exchanging Emblems with Usuri Brightcoin.
  • Classes
    • Paladin
      • Retribution
        • [With weekly restarts] New glyph recipe added to inscription requiring 390 skill: Glyph of Reckoning. “Your Hand of Reckoning spell no longer taunts the target and can be used on targets immune to taunt effects.” This glyph will appear on inscription trainers.
        • [With weekly restarts] Seal of Vengeance and Seal of Corruption now apply stacks of their debuffs (Holy Vengeance and Blood Corruption respectively) when using melee abilities such as Divine Storm and Crusader Strike.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Ulduar
      • Fixed an issue where some players randomly received full resources (i.e. mana) unexpectedly in Ulduar.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Fixed an issue where certain gloves would display a texture on a character’s upper arms.
2 Likes

Soooo…. Any updates on the race/faction changes we were told were coming?

2 Likes

On the stop as of today. They have bulk deals too, and it’s on sale.

add RFD?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The gloves upper arm texture bug is definitely not fixed. :frowning:

To clarify, still seeing texture bug on warlock and mage tier gloves. Possibly others.

still no rdf? are you not seeing people leaving in droves and servers dying? coincidence? i think not.

1 Like

February 7, 2023

• Fixed an issue where the Glyph of Righteous Defense was not applying the correct glyph in the Glyph UI. It is now working properly again.

how about you patch The hunter and the prince quest. the bloodstained stone doesn’t spawn

when are you gonna patch pet users pet logic. we’ve only had to deal with brain dead pets and had to manually control them for an entire half a year now. when does that get priority? why is it that ret’s low dps is prioritized over mechanics of a god class function that isn’t functioning correctly why aren’t you guys fixing quests. jesus christ. you wonder why people are leaving and unhappy? you don’t fix the crap that is busted but buff the idiots that bring more utility to a raid than most of the dps in the bottom tier of the dps spectrum bring to the raid at all. nope can’t fix those bugged pets. can’t fix broken quests. fix the issues that are at hand. this has been a problem for too long. FIX PETS. FIX BROKEN QUESTS. STOP WORRYING LITTLE CRAP LIKE DAILY RESETS.

February 8, 2023

• Items and Rewards
    • Updated the Platinum Disks of Swiftness trinket’s on-use effect to no longer be able to be dispelled, bringing it in parity with the other Platinum Disks trinkets.

So the dailies reset at 7am server for the first day, then after the server reset on Tuesday they’ve reset at 10am again.

Was it reverted with no mention or just bugged?

when can we get pets AI fixed instead of being brain dead with defensive stance. passive and aggressive work just fine. when will defensive be fixed.

nerf duel wield unholy and then i’ll be happy

February 9, 2023

• Fixed a bug that could prevent combat pets from attacking when the player attacks.
    • Developers’ notes: This bug was commonly seen by Death Knights, who reported their Army of the Dead ghouls standing around when they were expected to be attacking the Death Knight’s target. As a result of this fix, all combat pets should now engage enemies as they did in original Wrath of the Lich King. Now, pets in Defensive mode will attack when you do, without requiring that you command them to attack, and pets that don’t come with a pet bar will default to Defensive mode.
  • Classes
    • Paladin
      • Fixed an issue causing Paladins’ Improved Concentration Aura to reduce the duration of friendly Death Knights’ Anti-Magic Shell.
1 Like

The T8 Resto Druid tier set is still bugged. You gave us the gimped patch 3.2.2 version. If you’re going to give us pre-nerf Ulduar, then you need to give us the original pre-nerf tier set bonus. My unbuffed/no trinket proc/no lightweave rejuv ticks for 1828, the tier set rejuv insta-heal is only 703. There is nothing in the original tier bonus wording that states the first tick would be 61.5% of your normal rejuv tick. Please fix this, and help make resto druids great again.