Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

“some changes” = nerf item to be 10x worse. LOL. Blizz must have an enhance shaman trying to convince his guild that its not for healers so he/she should get it.

2 Likes

Still waiting for unnerfed Tier 8 for resto druids…We are still running with post-T9 healing value nerf to Rejuv initial cast tick (T8_4p).

It SHOULD be equal to a full tick valeu
Right now we are still with the post-nerf value
(pro tip - revert the nerf that was applied in Tier 9 and apply this nerf when Tier 9 comes out)

:clap:

RDF came out with Trial of the Crusader, if it’s coming that’s when it will happen.

ICC. Not that that matters since we’re on the latest patch and the game is currently stagnating due to their decisions to add HC+ and remove RDF.

Currently it’s not. They’ve repeated this over and over.

Then nuke surv hunters too then with explo trap triggering lnl more frequently than what was intended and as with other multi rank spells fix it so explosive shot rank 4 - rank 3 - rank 4 can’t be used.

It’s getting rather tiring with this selectiveness of what is bugs that are to stay and be used and what’s to be fixed. Like warriors and the fire thing! Oh no, small dps increase that has a possibility of scaling in icc nuke it! Rey paladins crying of being down? Add a gimmick to them that btw will scale better in icc than warriors fire thing….

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 28, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Summoning companion pets can no longer trigger combat effects.

Incoming comment about RDF not being in the game lol

2 Likes

Honestly I wouldn’t mind it being added, and I was a hardcore no-changes guy at the start. just keep it out of classic era and we’re good.

still waiting on the new dev lead to make the right choice and have you patch rdf back in game, before the population drops below a sustainable level financially.

sorry for the delay, got busy adulting, i know how you look forward to my reminders.

2 Likes

March 30, 2023

• Classes
    • Paladin
      • Glyph of Righteous Defense will now properly increase the chance to hit with that ability.
1 Like

Can we have Joyous Journeys back? Ulduar came out two months ago and we all know ToC will be coming out soon. I’m trying to level my Pally so that I can fully experience Ulduar in time, and Joyous Journeys would help with that.

What the hell is in your character portrait?

1 Like

I know this will happen but it would be nice for a little bit better Group Finder to help is getting groups together for raids, dungeons and so on instead of waiting for 30 minutes or longer to get a group together.

3 Likes

level sixty pally pvp helmet. doesn’t appear to be rendering properly.

March 31, 2023

• Activating Tracking abilities such as Find Fish can no longer trigger combat effects.
1 Like

nice, thats interesting

hmm still missing what alot of folks want. wheres the rdf hotfix?

2 Likes

Help remulos horde please.

April 3, 2023

• [With weekly restarts] Fixed a bug that caused tanks to benefit from roughly twice the intended amount of Dodge from the Dodge Rating statistic.
    • Developers’ notes: We’re fixing this to avoid seeing raid groups skew toward maximizing for it. This fix will not change your Dodge % displayed on your character sheet, as the bug was invisible to players.
  • [With weekly restarts] Reduced Algalon’s melee damage by 10% in both 10-player and 25-player difficulties.
    • Developers’ notes: We feel that the increase in pressure on tanks and healers from the Dodge bugfix will be manageable in other encounters, but this one needs a compensatory tweak.
  • Classes
    • Druid
      • Omen of Clarity will now always trigger when Faerie Fire (Feral) is used on a non-player-controlled target. It will no longer trigger from casting Gift of the Wild.
        • Developers’ notes: This change is intended to make Feral DPS gameplay more accessible to the average WotLK Classic player and resolve many of the design challenges created by “Bear-weaving” and “Flower-weaving” combat strategies. It is expected to be a slight buff to the best Feral DPS players around 5% to 10% depending on encounter, and a larger buff to players who were not employing these strategies.

“slight buff 5 to 10% depending on encounter.”

friend test on the dummy, 1k dps increase unbuffed , wonder how thats gonna look in a buffed raid

Sure wish my class got a “slight Buff”