Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Is is any plan to fix the in game calendar issue? No one but GM can make a guild event. Still not working.

11 Likes

Money changer still broken. (was fine before patch)
Water still mysteriously missing from wintergrasp. (ALSO was fine before patch)

7 Likes

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 27, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Death Knight
      • Sigil of the Vengeful Heart now increases Death Coil damage and Frost Strike damage by the correct amounts listed on the item’s tooltip.
5 Likes

All in a week’s work.

4 Likes

and the visual problem with gloves over lapping chest is back … it was gone earlier this week

One of the last remaining Classic devs was on vacation this week so office was empty aside from the one intern

still no fix for resto druid broken 4pc t8 I see…and no acknowledgement to fix it and the “not ideally” working WG prioritizing non-healable pets (aotd, mirror images, etc.)…awesome. DO YOUR JOBS and fix broken rdruids!

2 Likes

Not to mention you still cannot mass invite either through the calendar.

1 Like

that’s how WG was in WotLK and they already stated they’re not changing it.

1 Like

Please add a “Block Seller (Account/Individual)” option for the Auction House, so we can clean it up ourselves.

2 Likes

Are you guys gonna fix the resto druid 4pc set bonus? Please advise either yes or no, this is too big of a bug/set bonus to just not say anything about it. If you aren’t going to fix it we deserve to know now.

6 Likes

Make Ret Great… Again? - Just make Ret great. Thank you.

1 Like

Why are you nonexistent on our forums? The community has serious complaints, questions, and feedback, yet you have no comments to make, answers to give, or responses to make.

You know RDF is a big issue, so why not comment on it? You know people are deeply unhappy about group finder not having a separate tab for heroic+ because now all new 80s are unable to gear up or even play the game anymore, yet no comment to be made? Youre about to lose a major portion of your players who are unable to even play the game. The least you could do is comment that something is being done or that you hear our concerns. There are still countless bugs in the game that were put in with the Ulduar patch(People still cant even use the vendor to exchange their emblems). At least tell us you guys are working on fixing those.

8 Likes

You do realize you are responding to a 13 day year old fix and that they haven’t posted their hotfix list, right?

3 Likes

Can we please get faction change, it’s been in retail for a long time, is about time for classic players to get this really nice feature even if we have to pay 50$ to purchase it, i can’t believe it’s going to be a year since you guys promised it was gonna happen in classic and still hasn’t

3 Likes

They’ll never respond or care. Blizzard hates classic WoW and it’s been assigned below a skeleton crew. I mean the CS for classic is literally non-existent. In 3 years of playing Classic they’ve never once been able to fix a problem for me. I’m not even exaggerating in the slightest. I’ll be so happy when classic is done and I can go back to never giving this terrible company money ever again.

5 Likes

Games got some bugs here and there but at least they are patching stuff unlike prior wrath lol.

3 Likes