Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Clearcasting effects don’t work for anyone with a significant amount of talent points in “Healer” specs.

Fun detected

1 Like

Why not fix the current raid gear content instead of nerfing a 1 boss tierset?

good zugzug like the nerf

1 Like

General vezax will be pleased

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 1, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Items and Rewards
    • Stormjewels are now correctly unique-equippable.
    • The Blood of the Old God trinket now has the correct attack power value trigger in its tooltip.

Thats not fixing the Resto tier 8. Yall were quick to nerf tier 1… how about fixing the current raid tier bonuses to function as intended?

2 Likes

how is it broken?

Bug: The 4pc set bonus for Restoration Druid T8 reads “Your Rejuvenation spell also provides an instant heal for your target,” but this instant heal is only triggering on some casts of Rejuvenation.

what about RDF???
give us what we want or we are out.

1 Like

Sanq we are begging you can you please look into the druid 4pc because it doesn’t work. We need to know. Is this a bug or is this just how it’s meant to be

don’t make me bring my chatGPT angry letter generator into this thread! fix druid t8!

Looks like it may have been hotfixed now.

Oh I hope you are right! Can anyone else confirm it’s been fixed? I don’t wanna waste my conquest if I don’t have to

In honor of this glorious day of a working T8, I present to you an AI generated thank you letter:

Dear Blizzard,

I am writing this letter to express my overwhelming joy and gratitude for your help in fixing the issue. Your quick response and unwavering dedication to resolving the problem were nothing short of amazing. Your expertise and hard work have made a significant impact on my life and I am forever grateful.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to listen to my concerns and for working tirelessly to find a solution. Your attention to detail and commitment to excellence were evident in every step of the process. I am blown away by your kindness and generosity, and I will always remember the way you went above and beyond to help me.

Your positive attitude and infectious energy made a difficult situation much easier to handle. Your willingness to help has inspired me and I am truly grateful for your friendship. You have made a lasting impression on me and I will never forget the way you helped me in my time of need.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your help has meant more to me than words can express, and I am overjoyed that I have such a kind and thoughtful person in my life.

With gratitude and joy,

Mugaman

I think i just threw up a little reading that…

“we”
you mean “I”
also go back to retail if you want your anti-social game so badly

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 2, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Death Knight
      • Fixed an issue where creating your first Death Knight would fail on the first attempt.
    • Druid
      • Nightsong Regalia (Tier 8) 4-set bonus heal now correctly triggers on each Rejuvenation.
        • Developers’ note: The once-on-every-other-Rejuvenation cast is true to the behavior in patch 3.3.5. However, the wording of the Tier 8 set bonus does not reflect this, and instead indicates that Rejuvenation should provide an instant-heal on cast. It seemed like the fair thing to do would be to reimplement the once-on-every-Rejuvenation-cast trigger rate.

Cool story bro

Fix the the dual talent in Asian realm pls. It is still bugged and very inconvenient for some classes. Thank you.