Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Hello there! :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: waiting for you to get rid of the bot infestation in wotlk classic, We pay 15bucks monthly we are entitled to have premium service free of cheaters. At this point your service is a scam since private servers do a better job.

1 Like

still waiting for that hotfix that adds RDF. or do you folks just enjoy watching the game consistently decline in numbers as they move to other options blizzard doesnt support?

2 Likes

u know how ur supposed to let babies cry at night instead of coddling them?

thats is the gm response to you. youve posted how many times in this thread? they’re not giving you a response u dense nice word that isnt an insult :slight_smile:

and i will continue to post exercising my freedom of speech, and if the gm needs to give me a response they will, they dont need youre trollish toxic personality to do it for them. so run back to your toxic pvp guild and let the adults continue the conversation.

1 Like

A Margarita lady gaga fan spotted, don’t forget to cut your vegetables for your vegan diet :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 1, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Fixed an issue in instances where Heroism and Bloodlust were resetting the duration of the Exhaustion and Sated even if you did not benefit from Heroism or Bloodlust.

well It’s ok…

wow logs activity

Reading is fundamental.

still waiting patiently for you to realize your huge mistake and fix it by adding rdf.

3 Likes

Any info from the update today. Mar 2nd 2023

allright bud

Hope you have a lawnchair to sit on while you’re doing on that patient waiting

im extremely comfortable even with the snide and trolling comments ive endured :slight_smile:

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

March 10, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Fixed an issue with some errant messages involving raid difficulty selection.
  • Fixed an issue where role icons would not appear on raid frames next to the player’s name.
  • Fixed an issue where quests could not be linked in chat.
1 Like

here it is march, you have been losing thousands of subscribers a month since oct, one of the biggest issues on the forums STILL being talked about is getting RDF back in AUTHENTIC wrath of the lich king, and yet, instead of addressing these issues in these last 6 months, you have tried to censor the rdf discussion. still, trying to be patient and would like to point out again…

nice work on the hot fix, still dont see you hotfixing rdf back into the game.

1 Like

Neat 10chars

These fixes are like blowing into a NES cartridge.

2 Likes

g g this is good game

my 11th made it 80 yesterday