Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Can this be done to ALL rep based enchants? Still able to transfer gold via other faction enchants. Purchased the Arcanum of Torment from Knights of the Ebonblade, transferred it and sold it back to a vendor for 37g. I realize its a loss, but still transferable gold.

Can someone clarify this fix? My summoned pets (both Warlock and Hunter) are still losing half their health every time I dismount.

2 Likes

we don’t want that

1 Like

Please check out enchants on them as well. Spell power enchants are not properly applying to spells.

i beg to differ, byt the fact that posts FOR rdf have likes that far outweigh the number of antirdf post likes.

well the note says nothing about their health so i’m pretty sure it had to do with the level of the pet

I was so hoping their health was a reflection of them being lvl 40 instead of 80, but nope, the bug remains.

1 Like

Yeah I was about to say that but decided to check in game and yeah…it’s not fixed. I wish they could clarify if it’s intended or a bug.

i kinda wonder when energy regen ticks in floating combat text are going to be fixed, they should be yellow instead of blue

its especially frustrating when combined with combo point text being blue, and it is especially painful as assassination

Warlock pets, warlock pets, warlock pets, warlock pets.

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 20, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • The effects of the Rogue Overkill talent are now cancelled upon activating another talent specialization.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Naxxramas
      • Death Knight NPCs can no longer cast Unholy Frenzy on raid bosses.
    • The Culling of Stratholme
      • Fixed an issue with Chrono-Lord Epoch’s Time Step. He will now properly move around the room as he targets different players, including those he started in melee range with.
      • Hide/Show Helm and Cloak options now behave properly when transformed in the dungeon.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Flask of Distilled Wisdom now properly benefits from Mixology.
    • Drums of Speed will now provide the Tinnitus effect to the players affected by the item, similar to Greater Drums of Speed.

how about you post something about why the devs are ignoring the massive push for rdf that they acknowledged in several interviews but have gone silent on?

2 Likes

any plans to let players restore deleted characters in locked realms?

Any plan to actually fix important things before the game die?

3 Likes

OH! Now they fix it an entire expansion later…

In the Oct. 20th update, I assume when they say “Overpower” they mean “Overkill,” and when they say “Elixir of Distilled Wisdom” they mean “Flask of Distilled Wisdom.”

I think I see why these bugs existed in the first place.

5 Likes

Please hotfix RDF into the game, thanks.

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 21, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Fixed an issue where Druid’s Typhoon spell could cause the User Interface to become unresponsive.
    • Fixed an issue with the Hunter talent Master Marksman (Rank 5) not properly applying its mana cost reduction benefit to Aimed Shot.
    • Death Knight’s Glyph of Death Strike now properly increases Death Strike damage by 1% per Runic Power (was 1% per 2 Runic Power).
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Naxxramas
      • Heigan the Unclean’s Eruption should now cover the entire affected section of the floor.
  • User Interface and Accessibility
    • The Raid Info Frame now distinguishes between different raid difficulties.
3 Likes

there is no way it’s intended because it’s not a 100% of the time thing. It’s often when dismounting. It’s sometimes when going thru a portal or accepting a summon etc.

It’s a bug they created when they tried to fix pets always respawning at full health, as in you count mount with your pet almost dead, fly up, land immediately, and it would have full health. They broke it when they tried to fix it and instead of rolling that “fix” back and trying again they just left us totally hosed and refuse to even comment on it.

1 Like

When can we expect Molten Core and Conflagerate for warlock to begin working together? Would be a nice thing to get fixed.