Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Thank the light!!! Now please do something about the Strange Ore Quest!

1 Like

still waiting for the announcement that tells us you are actually listening to the community. the one where you announce rdf is back in game.

1 Like

How about a fix for “The Slumbering King” quest?

ok now fix typhoon thx

1 Like

I can’t believe we’re still crying about this.

only way to get them to notice is to make enough noise, its not crying, its doing what they told us to do. “make enough noise on the forums and you will get our attention”

Fix wild growth!

It literally a game breaking bug for resto druid!

1 Like

this bug was in OG wrath LOL finally got around to fixing it

Hey can we get a Dev to come in and talk to us instead of just ingoreing the player base?

ingoring the player base.

everyone is lvl 80 and you’re still lvl 21 please leave

lol sure im level 21 yup way to spot the clue. you tool. if you spent ANY time on the forums you know that means nothing. go back to sniffin glue

Could we get a definition of what you mean by:

In previous weeks there was a ‘bug?’ where the NPC despawned/respawned. Is this fix implemented to stop him from respawning? or to embrace the fact that 1 winner per week on a 25k population server is a bit extreme? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 4, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Honor gear vendor costs have been reduced by 30%. This includes Deadly, Hateful, and Savage gear.
  • The breath meter has been increased to 3 minutes (was previously 1 minute).
  • Death Knight’s Improved Unholy Presence now correctly reduces rune cooldowns when in Unholy Presence.
  • Druid Lifebloom should now correctly scale with Haste when Gift of the Earthmother is talented.
  • Flag carriers in the Warsong Gulch battleground now appear on the map after 45 seconds of carrying the enemy flag.
  • The Wintergrasp auto-queue when entering the zone is now much quicker.
  • Fixed an issue with “The Flesh Giant Champion” where Margrave Dhakar could become permanently stuck if other hostile creatures were pulled into the event area.
  • Incomplete quests will now appear with a gray ‘?’ in gossip windows.
  • Fixed an issue where Culling of Stratholme was not giving tank and healer Northern Adventuring Supplies upon completion.
  • Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not receive Northern Adventuring Supplies if a pet performed the killing blow to the final boss in the dungeon.
  • Friendly, neutral, and enemies tracked on the minimap are now distinguished by color.
1 Like

When do these changes take effect, because right now tracking colors aren’t implemented and the breath timer is not 3 min?

Just the first two items I can see aren’t as this blue post says they should be.

There is a client update that is likely why you don’t see them. I just checked and they are active (the colored tracking)

Fix wild growth, raids are nearly here and it still completely broken.

1 Like

what about Daily Random BG bonus? only giving 50 honor per win…

What? No it’s not, they want all things to work in their game.

I am still disconnecting on flying mounts during quests sometimes, and disconnecting off my own flying mount after getting on it and starting up.