Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Why is the pay to obtain mount the only drake mount that can be used as a ground mount in restricted areas such as Dalaran, Azeroth, and battlegrounds?

There is now a distinction in drakes between real money and in game obtained. It should either be put back as a flying mount or the other drake mounts should be given the same functions.

look more fixes that arent fixing resto druids >2month long broken main AoE smart heal…cool.

Go cry in your private corner cheap skate

patiently waiting for the rdf announcement. :slight_smile:

When i was lvling up my DK, every Blood death knight i saw almost in every outland or northrend location is 99.9% bot, and there’s tons of 'em. How about to make unavailable deathknight creating if u dont have 55 lvl character or just hire some GMs?

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath of the Lich King Classic:

NOVEMBER 16, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue where pets were not properly benefiting from resilience.
  • Player versus Player
    • The PvP rating calculation has been adjusted to provide a continuous, modest increase of MMR for the rest of the season.
      • Developers’ note: We’ve been monitoring players’ rating distribution, and the percentage of players who have reached the rating requirements is much lower than we want it to be.
1 Like

you monitor that but refuse to monitor the uproar and the numbers of people clamoring for rdf.

1 Like

When are we fixing Rogue Focused attack offhand not giving us energy back???

give me phase 2

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

NOVEMBER 17, 2022

• Player versus Player
    • Updated the Arena Points cap from 5,000 to 10,000 to be consistent with original Wrath of the Lich King’s season 5 cap.
2 Likes

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

so glad you fixed that problem, whew that was gamebreaking. good thing you arent paying attention to your community clamoring for rdf… that might mean some actual work and we know you dont want that.

4 Likes

Fix focused attacks

The in-game Calendar still hasn’t been hot fixed. ETA?

Oh joy the company saying there is one issue and doing something about it but not fixing the issue that actually is a major bug. Resilience bug? Maybe fixing that would help players that don’t raid pvp better…

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

NOVEMBER 18, 2022

• Classes
    • Paladin
      • Fixed an issue where Hammer of Wrath was incorrectly scaling its damage from ranged Attack Power instead of melee Attack Power.
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue where Soul Siphon was increasing damage by more than its intended 18% limit in some cases.
1 Like

oh go away. You’re so annoying.

good, maybe annoying will get them to notice the situation. i will NOT be going anywhere. but thanks for bumping me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do realize this arena cap is an issue with the season 5 ending… if someone caps at 10k and you convert it to honor 1:10 that leaves 25k honor lost?? Why not raise the honor limit for level 80 characters at least?

I really really really wonder who would have over 7500 arena points and never spend them, let alone spend them before they convert to honor.