You can underplay it all you want, we both know what you said isnt true though
I don’t see faction changes in these hotfixes. This was promised as a tool to play with our friends. Please hotfix and enable STAT.
Feel free to browse through the forums on your own and find the answers you seek level 21 mage.
aha. another typical anti rdfer… cant argue with me so attack a pointless character level that means nothing to how long ive played or which character and server im currently playing on. way to do you tool lol
Either get rid of this having to run to every dungeon in order to play them, or give us Azeroth flying early prior to cataclysm. This shiits gettin old.
Hello everyone! Here are the recent hotfixes to Wrath Classic:
OCTOBER 19, 2022
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Mind Flay, and other similar spells, will no longer benefit from movement impairment reduction as a cast speed bonus.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Blessing of Wisdom to sometimes incorrectly provide an increased benefit in raid encounters when changing to a specialization that did not have Improved Blessing of Wisdom.
- Adjusted Warrior’s Taste for Blood talent to improve its timing.
- Developers’ note: This change should make Rank 3 of the talent trigger every 6 seconds, instead of sometimes taking 9 seconds to trigger. Other ranks have the same change, but aren’t guaranteed to happen, and so are less noticeable.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed incorrect levels with some player summoned creatures.
- Grauf has been taught how to fly, and will no longer run around in the air, disobeying the laws of physics.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where Kel’thuzad would sometimes still pick the tank for Frost Blast when the tank does not have the most threat.
- Fixed an issue where some encounters would not respect loot settings (like Master Looter).
Items and Rewards
- The Well Fed effect from feasts now grants Ranged Attack Power.
- Greater Inscriptions from the Sons of Hodir are now refundable items, however they can no longer be sold back to vendors for gold if mailed to other characters on your account.
- Heirlooms will now properly apply their combat rating bonuses.
- “Chill Out, Mon” can be obtained once again after returning to the realm of the living and passing through the underground portion of Drakil’jin Ruins.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed an issue where spells added in Wrath of the Lich King are not properly displaying projected healing in the UI while being cast.
wheres the note here that says “fixed the issue of only having LFG in game and have added rdf to normal servers”??
still waiting for you folks to wake up and give the players what they want.
Any word on the pvp bug?
I’m going to miss that
Can this be done to ALL rep based enchants? Still able to transfer gold via other faction enchants. Purchased the Arcanum of Torment from Knights of the Ebonblade, transferred it and sold it back to a vendor for 37g. I realize its a loss, but still transferable gold.
Can someone clarify this fix? My summoned pets (both Warlock and Hunter) are still losing half their health every time I dismount.
we don’t want that
Please check out enchants on them as well. Spell power enchants are not properly applying to spells.
i beg to differ, byt the fact that posts FOR rdf have likes that far outweigh the number of antirdf post likes.
well the note says nothing about their health so i’m pretty sure it had to do with the level of the pet
I was so hoping their health was a reflection of them being lvl 40 instead of 80, but nope, the bug remains.
Yeah I was about to say that but decided to check in game and yeah…it’s not fixed. I wish they could clarify if it’s intended or a bug.
i kinda wonder when energy regen ticks in floating combat text are going to be fixed, they should be yellow instead of blue
its especially frustrating when combined with combo point text being blue, and it is especially painful as assassination
Warlock pets, warlock pets, warlock pets, warlock pets.