Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Glad this was fixed after getting boned out of the badges and the sarth 2d drop on 10 man.

I completed the daily both yesterday & today- twice now before the fix went in. That means I am 6 badges in the hole from where I should be as are most of my guildmates.

How about you guys reward the badges for people who missed out?

3 Likes

Doesn’t say this is from the daily though. Daily is Heroic not Heroic plus…

My understanding is if you go do a world tour Heroic +, you will get a satchel from each of those instances. (If I am wrong, don’t go all pitchforks on me, I haven’t read it but I did do the heroic daily for the 2 emblems reward on turning in the quest.)

Okay so when am I going to receive my 6 badges of conquest that I missed out on?

Never because who cares?

Any chance we can get a separate section of the LFG tool for Titan Rune Dungeons (Heroic+) in the coming days?

1 Like

Nope just from the daily as I originally read it but if its from every h+ then I am probably 40-50 in the hole at this point now.

Bump. RoV not being in the game is the equivalent of a dungeon or raid not being added from a PvP standpoint.

Hey all! Here are today hotfixes.

January 19, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Getting into combat with a Risen Zombie in Heroic Culling of Stratholme will no longer prevent activation of Defense Protocol Alpha.

Any chance we’ll see a fix for the macro issues this patch has dropped on us? Currently macros like

#showtooltip shadowstep
/cast [@arena1, exists] Premeditation
/cast [@arena1, exists] Shadowstep
/cast [@arena1, exists] Cheap Shot

Will use those abilities on your target (not arena1) if arena1 is out of range. Makes nearly all arena123 macros completely unusable at the moment. It affects any @ or target='s kind of code too, so this includes harm,focus,etc.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 23, 2023

• Sack of Ulduar Spoils and Large Sack of Ulduar Spoils now drop Emblems of Conquest instead of Emblems of Triumph.
  • Creatures and NPCs
    • Elder Bluewolf of the Lunar Festival has been found, and we’ve relocated them to the Wintergrasp fortress.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Weakened the increased healing taken effect generated from Blood of the Loa in Troll Heroic Dungeons with Defense Protocol Alpha active. That buff now has a 4 second duration (was 10 seconds) and cancels when the enemy is no longer affected by Blood of the Loa.
    • Ulduar
      • Iron Council
        • Stormcaller Brundir’s corpse will no longer get stuck midair if killed during his transitions into and out of Lightning Tendrils.
  • Professions
    • Fixed an issue where you could not abandon Leatherworking.

Wheres the fix for the Ruins of Lordaeron bug abuse spot where people can be fully immune to pet damage? And Ring of Valor? Been asking you guys to fix this since the beta

Has there been any fix for flame leviathan not resetting and everyone getting locked out of raid?

how about a visual bug fix for the drake you can claim from the inn keeper (the 1 year sub one), before when you jumped the wings would flap and if I casted levi on myself (with mage) I could give the visual of me “flying” in battle grounds and old lands.

I loved that visual, but on a side note - at least now when I jump in water the drake doesnt go poof

• Professions
    • Fixed an issue where you could not abandon Leatherworking.

BLOOD IN, BLOOD OUT :dagger:

I check every time to see if Arcane Stability is fixed yet. Still isn’t.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 24, 2023

• The Transitus Shield will no longer dismount flying players or prevent flying.

When will the hunter respec bug be fixed? Your pet’s talents are fubar if you respec. There is also no option to respec the pet at the stable master nor class trainer.