Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated March 12

Why are you nonexistent on our forums? The community has serious complaints, questions, and feedback, yet you have no comments to make, answers to give, or responses to make.

You know RDF is a big issue, so why not comment on it? You know people are deeply unhappy about group finder not having a separate tab for heroic+ because now all new 80s are unable to gear up or even play the game anymore, yet no comment to be made? Youre about to lose a major portion of your players who are unable to even play the game. The least you could do is comment that something is being done or that you hear our concerns. There are still countless bugs in the game that were put in with the Ulduar patch(People still cant even use the vendor to exchange their emblems). At least tell us you guys are working on fixing those.

8 Likes

You do realize you are responding to a 13 day year old fix and that they haven’t posted their hotfix list, right?

3 Likes

Can we please get faction change, it’s been in retail for a long time, is about time for classic players to get this really nice feature even if we have to pay 50$ to purchase it, i can’t believe it’s going to be a year since you guys promised it was gonna happen in classic and still hasn’t

3 Likes

They’ll never respond or care. Blizzard hates classic WoW and it’s been assigned below a skeleton crew. I mean the CS for classic is literally non-existent. In 3 years of playing Classic they’ve never once been able to fix a problem for me. I’m not even exaggerating in the slightest. I’ll be so happy when classic is done and I can go back to never giving this terrible company money ever again.

5 Likes

Games got some bugs here and there but at least they are patching stuff unlike prior wrath lol.

3 Likes

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

January 31, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Druid
      • The Cenarion Raiment Druid set from Molten Core now reduces the cooldown of Tranquility by only 15%, rather than 50%.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Ulduar
      • XT-002 Deconstructor
        • Developers note: We want to make XT-002 Hardmode more approachable on both 10 and 25 player difficulties while maintaining the exciting pacing of the original pre-nerf 6 minute berserk timer. This will result in hp values that are technically lower overall than the post-nerf version of XT but the challenge, albeit a more reasonable one, will still exist with a much shorter fight duration.
        • 10 Player Hardmode
          • Total Damage required to defeat XT-002 reduced by 20% during the Heartbreak Phase.
          • Heartbreak Health % Buff is now 40% (was 90%).
          • Heartbreak Buff Health: is now 8,400,000 (was 11,400,000).
          • Life Spark Health is now 100,800.
        • 25 Player Hardmode
          • Heartbreak Health % Buff is now 40% (was 90%).
          • Base Health is now 18,000,000 (was 25,000,000).
          • Heart Health is now 4,410,000 (was 6,125,000).
          • Heartbreak Buff Health is now 25,200,000 (was 47,500,000).
          • Life Spark Health is now 302,400 (was 352,800).
  • Items and Rewards
    • Block value socket bonus tooltips for the following items are now consistent with their in-game effects:
      • Valorous Redemption Legguards
      • Heroes’ Redemption Legguards
      • Greaves of the Shatterer
      • Timewarden’s Leggings
      • Skadi’s Iron Belt
      • Jungle Stompers
      • Topaz-Studded Battlegrips
2 Likes

FIX RESTO DRUID T8 set bonus! sure go ahead and fix a small unintended effect thats 1 fight but leave us totally broken 4pc with NO acknowledgement

9 Likes

Blizzard:
Current tier set broken: I sleep
Tier set from 3 years ago has a new purpose: REAL SHI*

3 Likes

The Heart health in 25-man was 10.0M and is now 5.40M after the nerf.

Please at LEAST acknowledge that the 4 piece for t8 resto druid tier is bugged.

2 Likes

so they nerf T1 8pc but the T8 4pc is still broken
nice small indie company

6 Likes

Was block value bonus just not working? Or was it bugged and busted?

1 Like

Did they change omen for resto druids on Gen Vezax? I didn’t get a single omen proc going in and meleeing the boss. The feral druid got many, but I did not.

Clearcasting effects don’t work for anyone with a significant amount of talent points in “Healer” specs.

Fun detected

1 Like

Why not fix the current raid gear content instead of nerfing a 1 boss tierset?

good zugzug like the nerf

1 Like

General vezax will be pleased

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

February 1, 2023

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Items and Rewards
    • Stormjewels are now correctly unique-equippable.
    • The Blood of the Old God trinket now has the correct attack power value trigger in its tooltip.

Thats not fixing the Resto tier 8. Yall were quick to nerf tier 1… how about fixing the current raid tier bonuses to function as intended?

2 Likes