Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Where’s the Dalaran Engineering Auctionhouse mech? He was here earlier today and gone now.

3 Likes

Blizzad devs, we need an urgent fix for the quest NPCs not having any dialogue or gesture in BfA, Shadowlands and older expansions. It’s been a month and half since the bug was introduced and we still have no fix. Retail is in desperate need of some attention and the general feeling is that too much development is being dedicated to classic at the expense of retail. Bug is significant and it is affecting a LOT of players as you can see in those threads below:

still no update on the engi AH in dala?

To encourage questing, which is good. In OG Wrath the bonus rewards dropped from RDF. So many people dungeon spam so it was a great choice to encourage people to quest.

Just had an issue with purchasing Dual Talent, 1k gold gone from bag, but the trainer still shows asking if I want to learn about dual talent.

Here is an idea

Instead of making the drops random make it be based off player professions.

So lets say you are a miner herbalist.
You can get 2 rolls (1 per profession)
A roll of 1-3 ore for mining
1-3 roll for herbs

So if a person is mining engineering they can get 2 rolls on the ore for 2-6 ore.

Now make them level/zone appropriate so as an example if i get a box from borean tundra the ore will be cobalt. If you get a box from storm peaks it will have saronite ore. Heroics would offer a mix but have a higher chance for saronite ore.

Any hotfix to allow mailing bind on account items to toons on our battle.net accounts with multiple subs???

As one of the people stuck in The Battle for Undercity phasing please fix it.

so your fix is to help ruin the economy by giving away ah items like ore, leather, cloth, herbs and gems… what the absolute hell are you thinking? do you employ real life gold sellers cause thats sure what it sounds like at this point. Do you even bother to play your own game? and what feedback are you getting? you obviously arent listening to your forums because if you were RDF would be back.

2 Likes

No. Eliminate the loot boxes entirely. Make people earn their upkeep as in original wrath.

1 Like

ADD THE MULTI PASSENGER MOUNT UI!!! I want to be able to carry my friends around on my Travelers Mammoth

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 29, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Zidormi will now reliably allow players to enter or leave the Battle for The Undercity. If you have haven’t started the Battle for The Undercity questlines, you must complete the following quests to enter:
    • Horde – “Darkness Stirs”
    • Alliance – “Return to Angrathar”
  • Fixed an issue preventing Heirlooms, Tome of Cold Weather Flying, Northrend Faction Helm Enchant Arcanums, and Sons of Hodir Shoulder Inscriptions from being transferable to other WoW accounts.
  • Brassbolt Mechawrench and Reginald Arcfire have returned to Dalaran to offer their Auction House services for Grand Master Engineers.
  • The Master Summoner’s Staff quest item for “Destroying the Altars” has been increased to 100%.
  • Fixed an issue with “The Slumbering King” where Queen Angerboda could fail to respawn after being defeated under specific circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue where players could disconnect when jumping in the pool after battling The Prophet Tharon’ja in Drak’Tharon Keep.

Zidormi is not showing up in game

1 Like

“The killing Time” quest is bugged. No portal to UC

Same for me. I was stuck on it like most of us and got hit with the quest log deleting other quests bug. I can see questie has the icon to pick up Battle for The Undercity, but Zidormi is not here to phase back.

Can you put in a way to disable Northrend Adventuring Supplies? Since the nerf they are pretty much garbage, and I’d rather just not get them now.

Great now please fix the 8k server queue by 2pm.

I abandoned the ‘A Life without Regret’ on my shaman when it was bugged and now I can’t find a place to pick it back up. Am I missing something?

lol

Not good enough. No ore. No leather. No Herbs. No gems. No potions. No elixirs. NOTHING that can be crafted with a profession should ever make its way into these. The only thing acceptable is raw gold and even THAT is pushing it. These shouldn’t even exist.

Who in their right mind thought “You know what? LEt’s aDd a pRiZe bOX fOr qUesTS!!!” was ever a good idea. Take it out. We didn’t need it in wrath and we don’t need it now.

3 Likes