Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Now let’s get that RDF back in Wrath, shall we?

3 Likes

Typhoon is still very busted and prevents ESCAPE key from being used, melee swings are busted because of this bug as well.

2 Likes

Still no quest for Stein. :confused:

Is this going to be a repeat issue?

still nothing as of this morning when I checked.

Still not able to get it as of this morning…

12 hours after this post I still cannot get the Stein

is there any update on the sound cracking issue? It seems to go away if you switch output but is happening a lot.

• It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.

This quest is still not allowing me to pick up the quest. Checked with guild they arent able to see it either.

Was just able to get mine. Still not seeing the option to que for Brewfest - direbrew, in the dungeon finder

ATTN BLIZZ HIGH PRIORITY

gj on deleting wotlk mats but u missed herbs that were milled into pigment. ppl are brag on reddit/discord. pls preserve the true spirit of wotlk launch

Will people who played during the AV call to arms be given honor to compensate the bug?

3 Likes

So when is RDF?

2 Likes

Any thoughts on fixing the one bug that we reported thousands of times, TYPHOON the balance druid spell causing the esc key to be useless when used in certain terrains, and disabling auto attack?

SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Raids will now count towards the 5 instance-per-hour limit.
    • Developers’ notes: The hourly instance limit prevents players from entering instances that they’ve entered at least once already within the last hour. With this change, farming a dungeon should not prevent you from entering a raid instance, so long as you don’t attempt to reset and re-enter that raid instance multiple times.
1 Like

WHO is asking for these changes???

5 Likes

Meanwhile you have bugs like the Troll shadow priest Mind Flay situation still going strong. How are we actually going to release the expansion with this still happening.

1 Like

Hi, i will like to know if there is a chance to a personal registration in raids of WotLK like retail, sometime this can affect the personal progress of a sinlge person just for do some content

Great, continue to gatekeep enjoyable methods of gameplay. This change is asinine. I find solo dungeon farming relaxing. I can get gold while actually playing the game rather than sitting in front of the AH all day or competing with bots that blizzard can’t seem to get under control, or even resorting to more illicit means.

It’s also created a whole community of people pushing the bounds of what is possible; these changes have been killing that community.

Limit xp for boosts? That’s fine. Limit the actual way some people like to play the game? These are the types of changes that people despise.

2 Likes

Thanks blizzard, another dumb change added last minute no one asked for or cared for. :slight_smile: keep em coming, still got a weekend left before release.

No changes, ha… good one.
Problems with AH, bots, servers, your take on rdf and roles, but oh wait lets make changes elsewhere… smh

2 Likes

I mean throughout Classics lifespan these devs have proven themselves to be clueless. What do you expect