Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

the flower carrying folks got bothered that they didnt have any safe spaces, so instead of creating some they whined to the devs. bunch of entitled children really. funny thing is the devs didnt turn it off because of their tears, it was bugged so they dialed it back to fix it.

world of warcraft forum, everything is sarcasm unless stated otherwise

i guess we have different takes on the forum then.

When will you fix the Calendar so that we can add Guild Event(s)?

It was there the first few days of pre-patch, but it had a “Enter Valid Time” bug. I am trying to set up Guild Events for Wrath launch and I cannot. Going through an entire list of 100 guildies to invite 1 by 1 isn’t how I would like to spend my time in game.

2 Likes

Mages still stay in frozen animation after iceblocking, not sure that hotfix did it.

Any thoughts on fixing the one bug that we reported thousands of times, TYPHOON the balance druid spell causing the esc key to be useless when used in certain terrains, and disabling auto attack?

2 Likes

SEPTEMBER 20, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Paladin’s Seal of Corruption can no longer be dispelled.
  • The PvP window should now move or hide itself as necessary when other UI is opened.
  • Fixed a very rare issue where a player could be unable to access their second talent specialization after learning Dual Talent Specialization.
  • Fixed an issue where the bonus armor was not being granted on some rings.
  • High Test Eternium Fishing Line that was applied prior to Wrath of the Lich King Classic pre-patch should now correctly grant +5 Fishing Skill (was +2).
2 Likes

Going to fix the Stein quest for Brewfest anytime soon? :wink:

6 Likes

Wheres the Stein!

1 Like

Any thoughts on fixing the one bug that we reported thousands of times, TYPHOON the balance druid spell causing the esc key to be useless when used in certain terrains, and disabling auto attack?

1 Like

I thought an addon was breaking this. Its Typhoons fault? Well that spell is coming off my bars.

When does RDF come back into Wrath? How about soon? I think you guys left it out.

1 Like

now fix the current LFG system that wasnt in wrath by replacing it with the RDF tool that WAS in wrath. ty.

1 Like

SEPTEMBER 22, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Brewfest’s Coren Direbrew dungeon is now available in the Group Finder for players over level 68.
  • It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.
  • Fixed an issue where the Glyph of Horn of Winter prevented other Death Knights in your raid or party from using Horn of Winter.
  • Fixed an issue with Warrior’s Warbringer talent which prevented Intervene from breaking root effects.
  • Call to Arms Battlegrounds now reward the proper bonus Honor.
  • Quests that did not display completion text when being watched have been fixed and should display the text on what to do next under the objective tracker.
1 Like

Thanks!

Now please add RDF for at least Pre-Wrath content to make leveling more convenient and keep the Joyous Journeys buff 'till 70.

4 Likes

Does not appear as an option to post/search for this yet.

4 Likes

Cannot get stein still. Is this an upcoming hotfix? Assumed it would be live

2 Likes

Same. Went and checked it out. Unless questie is wrong, and you do NOT get the stein from Pol Amberstill…

I’m guessing the sever’s needs to restart for this to take effect?

1 Like

Still not able to get the stein from “Another Year, Another Souvenir”. Quest isn’t in-game.

2 Likes