Wrath Classic Zone Guide: Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord

Wrath Classic Zone Guide: Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord

Brave adventurers looking to start their journey in Northrend have two zones to choose from—Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord.

View Full Article

10 Likes

These zones were waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of their time back in the day!

8 Likes

I feel fortunate that I was playing the game back then and got to experience wrath not only the pre-patch but day one when it launched

7 Likes

I love the Howling Fjord music. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The Boring Tundra was terrible. Grizzly Hills, Zul’Drak and Argent Crusade was a lot of fun!

Love wrath zones!!!

1 Like

An article about RDF being added would have been more entertaining. Thanks tho, no interest in reading this one!

17 Likes

I am, for one, super excited to take 12m long fly path from Utgarde all the way to Nexus just do a dungeon.

…said no1 ever.

7 Likes

Not looking forward to fighting for mob kills again but really looking forward to the expansion overall.

1 Like

Howling Fjord :cupid:

I can hear it. Such a mood. Many feels.

1 Like

WHY is this a post???

WHEN IS THE PREPATCH?? Lots of people are trying to schedule time off for their favorite hobby. Like what? We already know this info its pretty common knowledge and easily googled.

10 Likes

lol, yeah, welcome to things we already know.

Hey, how about you tell us about how we will be able to queue for battlegrounds from anywhere in the game? How about them apples?

4 Likes

Probably when they allow any -insert queueable activity in the outside world-. Feel like if they don’t add it for PVP at the start it’ll be added in later with “something else”.

1 Like

Haha not another one of these posts my god. “Did you know Hemet made his way to Sholazar Basin?” Read these 9 paragraphs of useless information for something everyone who’s even heard of wow knows already! For real is anyone reading this and actually learning something new ? Thanks for letting me know that zone cities have vendors thank god someone told me that!

“Look we are engaging with the community like you asked guys we are making blue posts”

1 Like

Please add LFD/RDF.

3 Likes

In live WoW there are portals everywhere and something called Random Dungeon Finder, so you do not have to actually traverse or interact with the game world in any way! It is also included in the sub you are paying for Classic!

4 Likes

Is this RDF? No? I don’t care.

1 Like

And live also has bloated systems and different content and raid finder and mythic +

Did you have a point?

1 Like

Thought this might be a post about adding RDF. Leaving now that I know it’s not.

P.S. Add RDF

Thanks for the article blizz :slight_smile: love those zones!