Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Right, so 5 bosses in ToC will work exactly the same way every other boss works. I’m not seeing a problem.

1 Like

Games dead without RDF going to absolutely suck RIP Wrath 2022

2 Likes

This is ‘‘pull the ripcord’’ all over again

6 Likes

Look how long it took them to “pull the ripcord” though. Their hubris takes a VERY long time to overcome. I hate the mythic+ experience and all they’re doing is bringing that to Wrath classic. They need to not take out RDF - they really screwed up on this move.

12 Likes

But Mythic+ is an integral part of Retail, so let’s put it into Wrath. Because the first thing people think of when you mention Wrath is challenging dungeons.

And make sure to take out rdf because the second thing people remember about Wrath is how inaccessible the dungeons were.

4 Likes

so they talked to you instead of talked with you.

I knew they ordered Pazorax to lie to us.

9 Likes

Your whole/majority of WoW is dungeoning then? Because what you’re complaining about is what you have to go through to form a raid.

This is what making friends is for.

Okay, this is relative to you. All of these things you just described are not as hard for other people as it is for you. Some people find it more difficult than you. That’s fine. I wouldn’t be chiming in if it wasn’t for:

So you just spent three paragraphs describing how something affected you, thus implying why it should be added, and then call someone else self-important? Am I getting this right?

The “Pro-RDF” crowd (god, this thing people have for labeling each other is absurd), even beyond their complaining, I’ve seen to be so blatantly hypocritical and self-unaware that it makes anyone outside their “group” unable to sympathize with them - and therefore gain traction.

You’re loud. I get it. I don’t care. I’ve lost the ability to care about your point of view because time and time again the “RDF crowd” appears to be goal-post-moving, pathological, clandestine self-interested hypocrites.

2 Likes

Bring back RDF please

6 Likes

I mean look how many times do you need to be told that they’re not launching wrath with RDF before you people will get it through your thick skulls?

They’ve said no, the 3 months of spamming every single thread with your demands hasn’t worked so far so yeah go ahead and spam another 3 months

#bringbackRDF

8 Likes

How long did the classic crowd spam for classic?

Zal, its ok you don’t want it. But these types of responses are plain annoying. More so than the spam.

3 Likes

I want RDF but the constant spamming and whining and entitlement is beyond annoying. You’ve been told

1 Like

3 Likes

So we have new SoM Scarab Lords and GM/HW coming to Wrath, but we can’t have account wide mounts?

Hey blizzard some of us actually dont have all day do sit in LFG or spam chat and would like to actually play the game we are paying to play every month no less. Spamming chat isnt a social aspect of the game quit pretending it is.

6 Likes

Do you have legitimate reason for them not to add it?

1 Like

Add LFD.
Add Fresh PvE.

4 Likes

What if I told you that was a well thought out and planned marketing strategy to sell classic, and it worked?

Spamming chat LFG isnt what i would call making friends, but to each there own lol.

2 Likes

When you make friends you don’t have to spam LFG. That was my point.