[wrath classic] Cannot queue for crown chemical dungeon valentines day boss

No option to queue for valentines day boss in dungeon finder menu. There used to be a dropdown last year when the event was active, that is no longer the case.

-benediction (usa)

1 Like

Unfortunately, there were technical issues with the Crown Chemical Company Queue and we had to remove it from the dungeon finder this year. :frowning: However, it’s still possible to enter Shadowfang Keep normally to clear the event.

1 Like

I assume this means that this won’t be resolved before the end of the event. If possible, could a teleport from Dalaran to SFK be added as a bit of help? You can do the event in a cross-realm group, but it makes summoning a pain when you can’t interact with other realms.

6 Likes

It would be great if the bosses could also respawn faster until the event is fixed next year. As it stands, it takes about 2 minutes for the bosses to respawn, with 5 kills that means 8 minutes of just sitting around. If you run out and reset every run, you’ll end up hitting the hourly instance cap very quickly.

1 Like

Basically no sign to re enable it because SoD is priority. Thanks for letting us know at least

3 Likes

any update on Retribution Talent “Pursuit of Justice” not affecting mounted speed for X-45 Heartbreaker mount?

Awesome. Glad we get shafted

2 Likes

This isn’t a fix. How is this acceptable? you removed a feature, give no explanation and the timeline for a fix is next year maybe with a consolation prize of being able to complete the event just not with any ease

1 Like

For real WTF is up with this whole thing???

1 Like

Cancel the event. Fix it, relaunch it in a week for the full duration.

It doesn’t need to be active during its normal time. It needs to be functioning and not make players wait A YEAR to do it properly.

4 Likes

This whole thing is disgraceful. What’s sad is blizzard doesn’t care that it is.

1 Like

lmao

Wotlk players have been shafted since sod released
 no fixes on bugs, events are lazy released if anything with bugs or not and no sign of fixes like this one.

It’s so clear that they dont give a single care about wotlk. It’s all sod.

I’m not returning to any sort of classic blizzard releases if this is how they will threat their expansions. We are PAYING for this and there’s still bugs and it’s unacceptable how there’s no clear interest in fixing months old bugs that are still there even from the ICC PTB (looking at you PP plague bug) and they still dont care.

I probably might not even return for mop classic given how blizzard has really abandoned one of my favourite expansions and left it to die with maintenance mode and no fixes.

3 Likes

Pretty much what I’m hearing is, “we terminated the wrong employees and the remaining ones have no idea on how to fix it
 Ps. please visit indeed(dot)com/blizzard if you can code and upload your resume” – #watchthispostgetremovedandmesuspendedagain

It’s nice to see with all of my characters I can’t manage to see the mount or toy drop but somehow got 19 Headless Horseman Reins
 Maybe in 2025 this will be fixed
 But I won’t get my hopes up

Happy Valentines gamers! xoxo

2 Likes

bruh

Good luck to everyone flying SFK. I’ve done it for years. I’d rather not have the mount than spend over an hour/day to get this done on all toons.

Or you do bring everyone there and the last summon leaves because he can

I am still very anti RDF but even I can’t deny RDF for holiday bosses is superior due to how the loot works

Guess there’s no real point in doing this right now then, if they’re gonna add it in next year. Gonna be basically free with the box in Cata, and a complete pain to do normally this year.

So
 I’m a retail player. ex-retail. M+ was my life.
With RDF specifically, flying to end-game dungeons is not a big deal. With Cross-realm grouping, there really wasn’t any shortage ever (unless you pushing into 24’s)

But RDF was really needed for 15-79 for sure.

Event dungeon,s however, are a completely different story in terms path finding. The travel time alone is longer than the dungeon itself, not to mention it’s realm-locked.

Plus, there are scammers. Happens all the time. Not every day (not to me), but last year I’ve definitely encountered a lot of double dippers.

I don’t understand why they aren’t all hands on deck to fix this. It’s a shame how SoD, being an equivalent to a mobile game, takes all all the attention away from core classic product.

Blizzard really is digging themselves into a ground here imho.

3 Likes

It’s not. You can enter all dungeons in a cross realm group, without using RDF.

You can’t do PvE content cross realm.

You being from westfall and me being from pagle, we can’t group up for SFK. No matter how much we may want to.

LFG tool, in this context, is where you list your group via UI to manually form up.,
There is no dungeon queue for SFK event.