WRA: You playing Classic Burning Crusade?

Never ever. Nothing would get me to play tBC.

thumbs up emoji

Somehow there being an OFFICIAL Burning Crusade service next to an official Classic service feels… sleazy?

Somehow more sleazy than a 14x experience private server that has a custom starting zone with a bunch of dungeon gear vendors or whatever. Like the base game is more novel and ‘yeah, makes sense’ on its own before they went ‘hey Burning Crusade tho’.

2 Likes

I’m still undecided as to what I’m doing on it.

I have a lvl 32 orc hunter I stopped playing after being repeatedly ganked. But I kind of want to remake my OG dwarf hunter that kind of existed when I first started playing. And of course, I also want to be a Draenei (probably warrior for tanking).

Given how limited most of my playtime actually is, I’m trying to weigh my options.

2 Likes

what lmao.

2 Likes

Nah. Didn’t care for it the first time around. Did the whole midnight release, played 36 hours straight; by the end of that first play session, I wished we could all go back to vanilla and I cancelled my sub for the first time since launch. Later part of xpac was alright (couldn’t resist re-subbing for Trolls!) …enjoyed ZA and BGs were pretty fun as a rogue.

Really enjoyed Classic Vanilla though and hope that once the dust settles and the novelty of the expansion wears off that some part of the community will persist. I had actually cancelled my WoW sub again for the first time since Legion pre-patch but I got pulled back in hard by WrA rp: [N-RP] Cleansing the Blight | Tue 11/30 5:30 PM | Legion Dalaran: The Portrait Room

2 Likes

wow classic is a cute idea and enjoyably novel

wow classic: every other expansion feels weird and especially maybe kind of desperate if they keep doing it so it’s CYOA: Azeroth edition

2 Likes

Sometimes I just don’t understand what you’re trying to say and this is one of those times but I probably agree with you. :heart:

1 Like

I’m disappointed it wasn’t said, so I’m here to do it.

What if I paid you with… TWO scooby snacks?

2 Likes

that makes two of us, then

3 Likes

I’m only cheeky with baenura once a day in case I piss them off too much

1 Like

Burning Crusade was probably my favorite era for WoW so I will make a low poly Miko and play a bit.

The thing I’m most excited for is a populated Outland. I like Outland a lot so it’ll be fun to see Shattrath all bustling with people again. Idk if people really RP in classic but maybe we can even have a nice tavern night at the world’s end :beer:

7 Likes

when was the last time you saw me angry

1 Like

I’m on vacation in the woods atm but when I’m back I’m making low res cursed N64 Juspion!! I’m mostly going to take it easy and quest Alliance side because I only ever played Horde and it’s something I never did before Cata.

1 Like

no :heart:

1 Like

I’m all for some worlds end RP. I never thought about a populated Outland but that’s going to be so fun!

1 Like

Am I playing TBC Classic? Yes.

Is it cause I want to live in Karazhan? Yes.

7 Likes

Remember when you’re demolishing the ballroom ghosts that one of them is Thomas Bates. Feel bad yet? Good.

EDIT: I have the gold to resub for this if I want, but I’m not sure I do? We’ll see if I even have time for MMOs anymore.

2 Likes

Moroes knows how to make a mean ghost martini, who am I to turn down such an offer?

Wasn’t the biggest fan of it back then. Although admittedly, I was still too new at the time to really understand any of the real consequences of the balances and I never did raiding.

I mostly remember hating a lot of the aesthetic of Outlands and getting sick of everything being glowing neon green and purple. Also being a little peeved at having joined the Horde to get way from fantasy full of “high elves” and the like, only to find I was now completely surrounded by people leveling their new blood elf alts. :stuck_out_tongue: I also didn’t care for how flying allowed people to hover out of range and just swoop down out of nowhere for PvP in Outland zones.

All in all, it just doesn’t appeal to any of my nostalgia.