WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

Guild Name: Red Wolves
Faction: Horde
Description: The Red Wolves have been created by Gunghar Skullbasher after Garrosh became the Warchief of the Horde for helping Horde citizens that are in need.

18+, Mature Players, Unexperimented and Experimented Roleplayers are welcome.)
Races Allowed: Open to all but orcs specially.
Leader(s): Gunghar(GM)
Who/How to Contact: Gunghar (Discord: Handel#3882)
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP Focused, somes PVE
Requirements: Being 18+. Have a certain knowledge of the lore. IC introduction to the guild.
Currently Seeking: All classes and races specially thoses who fit merc type guild.
Most Active Playtime: 11 PM to 4 AM EST time(8 PM to 1AM server time). Events will be on Saturdays at 1AM

1 Like

Everyones posts have been added!

I’ll be going through the guilds and communities/events in the listings to make sure they’re still active in the next few weeks.

4 Likes

To be for the guilds section please!

Guild Name: The Macabre Mask
Description: The Macabre Mask is a criminal underground themed guild focused in (but not limited to) the Eastern Kingdoms dedicated to characters looking to serve themselves and their peers. Roleplay will include(Not limited to) darker themes.
Races Allowed: All Horde
Leader(s): Zheco, Azélie or Seràna
Who/How to Contact: Zheco, Azélie or Seràna
RP/PVP/PVE?: RP focus
Requirements: Small personal interview and Lore competence. Newbies Welcome.
Currently Seeking: Regular RPers who can attend events and RP on the regular.
Most Active Playtime: Evening/Night EST
Forum Post: [H] <The Macabre Mask>

2 Likes

To be added under RP Events please

Event Name: “Secret” Swim Lessons & Beach Party
Faction/Neutral: Neutral
Event Hosts: Saffronille & Xepher
Days and Time(Server): Saturday, May 16th, 3PM WRA | 5PM MG
SHORT Description: We are hosting fun swimming lessons at Turtle beach for any skill level to enjoy. There will be two classes available one for Beginning swimmers taught by the incomparable Umeshii, and the other is a deep diving excursion headed by Xepher! :dolphin:

Once the lessons end, we will have a bumping after party under the stars to celebrate! Get ready to dance the night away with body rocking House beats!

Event Ad Link: [N-RP] 🌊 Saff & Xeph's Swim Lessons- May 16!

2 Likes

Guild Name:
Faction: [H]
Description: is a casual Horde PvE/RP guild with an AOTC lead looking for two healers and some RDPS to fill out our roster for Wednesday night raiding, 4PM ST to 8PM ST!
Races Allowed: All
Leader(s): Xynrael
Who/How to Contact: Xynrael or Zeaa in WoW, Xynrael#1760 on discord!
RP/PVP/PVE?: The guild is presently focused on PvE, though we have lots of roleplayers.
Requirements: Interview. Soft requirement of ilevel 445, DBM, and bring a good attitude!
Currently Seeking: Two healers, any DPS, slight preference for ranged.
Most Active Playtime: Weekday evenings and weekends.

1 Like

Guild Name: B A S T I O N (Alliance) and A S Y L U M (Horde)
Faction: Both

Description: We’re a group of friends who play in Classic WoW together and cater to mature players (age 30+) with real lives, who just want to be part of a friendly atmosphere.
It’s pretty quiet in Retail right now but I suspect that will grow as we approach Shadowlands. All classes/levels are welcome. Feel free to send a message if this sounds like you! ^^

Who/How to Contact: Lollapalooza (Alliance) and Booyaka (Horde) in-game mail or here on the forums
RP/PVP/PVE?: Anything and everything

Requirements: Our guild rules are as follows:

1. Respect your guildmates. Treat others like you would want to be treated.
  2. Help others when you can, and don’t be afraid to ask for help yourself.
  3. No toxic behavior (racism, bigotry, misogyny, or other hateful rhetoric) will be tolerated.
  4. Please leave politics and religion at the door - these can cause conflict.
  5. We are adults so there will be “language” just refer back to Rule 1.
  6. Be KIND and have fun!

Most Active Playtime: Varies
Forum Post: Social Guild on Wyrmrest Accord (both factions)

Thanks for reading! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Added the last two posts to the directory, but Houston, we have a problem.

I’ve hit the cap of allowed text in the OP. I’ll be going through the guilds to remove any that are no longer active, (I just removed my own) but also thinking I’m going to make an additional subsection in the Guild Directory for neutral guilds who have one on both Horde and Alliance, rather than posting their info in each. I figured it’d come to it eventually with how many neutral events and guilds have been popping up.

I’m a bit behind though, sorry! Expect changes to go in effect after the 15th.

1 Like

I would open a ticket and talk to a moderator to see if you’re able to get an extension for the original post. They’re able to increase thread post caps, I think they’d be able to increase posts themselves.

2 Likes

That’s true, certainly wouldn’t hurt to try. Thanks!

I’ll be reaching out to all the guilds in the Directory this month to update posts (if needed) or remove inactive postings, so if you have a post and want to message me on Discord that’d help a ton! Otherwise, you’ll hear from me…eventually. :rofl:

Thanks so much for adding my post Shaysynn! :hugs:

1 Like

Guild Name: Blood Brothers
Description: While still a bit on the new side, Blood Brothers was formed by a group of friends looking to return to the raiding scene. To say that our core members are seasoned and experienced is an understatement! We’re not looking to bust out Mythic content or anything, just casually roam through Heroic and hopefully at least obtain some AotC achieves.
Races Allowed: Any
Leader(s): Varuhanu/Rorl, Gulmintoth/Kroblix
Who/How to Contact: Generally Varuhanu or Rorl, but most guildies can direct you towards an officer.
RP/PVP/PVE?: While we’re mainly a casual PvE guild, we’re not opposed to some light RP as well. Just no RP events, sadly.
Requirements: Max level characters are preferred, Discord required, as well as raiding addons such as DBM.
Currently Seeking: We’re in pretty dire need of, well, everyone! Melee and ranged DPS, healers especially, and an off-off tank for Friday nights only, who can then swap to DPS/heals for Saturday nights.
Most Active Playtime: Most of our members start drifting online in the evening (for them), around 2:30pm server time. Fridays and Saturdays are when raids are held and M+ runs on Thursdays.
Forum Post: [H/PvE] <Blood Brothers> recruiting for casual raiding! - #2 by Rorl-wyrmrest-accord

Heeeeeeeyyyy, my community went missing D:

Also, I think Hearth & Homestead is deleted recently.

Sorry guys, I’m pretty behind on this currently. A close IRL friend passed yesterday and I honestly don’t have the energy to do much but muddle through right now.

Once I’m able to, I will be going through all the listings to update, getting back to anyone with issues on their posts, etc.

Thanks for understanding. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope you’re okay. Take all the time you need. :slight_smile:

–hugs–

2 Likes

Is there like a Human Nation Discord, Worgen, Draenei, Kul’tiran, and etc Communities that share their love of their favorite races and etc?

Guild Name: Knights of Thalanor
Faction: Alliance
Description: Knights of Thalanor is a casual to moderate roleplay guild led by Tirandarr Thalanor. Its purpose is to protect and serve, to fight so others do not have to. Based out of Valiance Keep (when not intruding on others) our goals and storyline are guild-centric; we have a general story in which guild membership is part of the story for each member, and from there, we interact with current events and timeline while exploring the backstories and events of each member. Oureroleplay content is literally created by the stories of those who join.
Races Allowed: Any Alliance race is welcome.
Leader(s): Tirandarr “Turmornargul” Thalanor, Kathelwynn Moonstar
Who/How to Contact: In game listed through guild finder, or contact any member. There will be an in character recruitment, either standardised or flavored to your preference once your application is approved.
RP/PVP/PVE?: (Which do you focus on/do/not do?) Primary focus is the Roleplay aspect and that tends to spill over into the pve aspect of the game, as our story is the game’s story, so there will be plenty of events that will take us into current and past content dungeons, even raids sometime, to fully explore the game’s story, our stories, and how everything falls into place. To summarise, RP/PVE focused.
Requirements: (Lore-compliance, website application, interview, specific ilvl, et cetera) We comply uniformly to the lore of the game. If it cannot be done in the game, then it cannot be done in our stories. Outside of that, general kindness and understanding is expected from each member. We’re supposed to roleplay as guardians of peace after all!
Currently Seeking: (Do you need more tanks/healers/dps? Short on RPers of a certain race? Have an officer slot that needs filling?) Currently seeking members of all kinds to help bolster our numbers and give more vibrance to our limited group. Roleplay is best with medium sized groups, and we are currently small. Therefore any who wish to learn about roleplay, those who are veterans, whoever or whatever.
Most Active Playtime: Usually between 7:00pm Server time to 2:00am Server time.
Forum Post: Yes, this is a forum post. We’ll make an actual forum post soon, and update our listing accordingly.

Added the listing for Knight of Thalanor.

Also removed some old events that were not recurring and made some updates as requested.

Still need to go through all the listings to make sure they’re still current. I will do this…soon. I hope. Sorry.

If you have a listing and happen to see this and want to make things super easy for me, feel free to let me know on Discord if the listing is still accurate, or outdated, or needs any changes. Thanks!

Quick update: Due to lack of interest and activity, the Farstrider Network is no longer active.

WoW. That stinks…

It’s a shame there’s no Huge Blood Elf Race Wrymrest Accord Discord Community.

2 Likes