WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

Event Name: Reforge
Faction/Neutral: Horde
Event Hosts: Noslferatu
Days and Time: Saturday 21st, 8pm server, WM off
SHORT Description: Come and help the Lordaeron reclamation venture by assisting us in using the resources we collected from the previous events to renovate the forge in Deathknell. Players will get to leave their mark which will exist for the duration of the series. We are currently holding voting for the set up of what players will work on. Please visit the link.
Event Ad Link: [H-RP Event] Reforge Deathknell

Event name: Sepulcher hangout
Faction: Horde
Event host: Noslferatu
Date & Time: 19th & 25th, 7:30pm server, WM off
Short description: Come to the Sepulcher to hang out with your fellow Forsaken. This is just an opportunity to do what we like to do away from all the fools in Orgrimmar and in a darker location than Silvermoon.
Event ad link: [H-RP: Events] Ring of the Deathknell

1 Like

Event Name: Quilen & Cloud Teahouse
Faction/Neutral: non-aligned
Event Hosts: Kunbo Kettleclaw
Days and Time(Server): 2 Sundays a month (week varies) 7 PM
SHORT Description: socializing in a relaxed “traditional” Pandaren setting, all amiable character types welcome regardless of affiliation
Event Ad Link: Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Open In Sri-La!

1 Like

Had a super sleepy day but I’ll be adding these community events and finishing the OP tomorrow! Thank you everyone!

1 Like

UPDATE 3/15:

I’ve added the community events provided (jac’s, kunbo’s, nos’s) as well as a few community discords.
Also added a link to Feyawen’s new Compendium of RP Guides!

Filled in the RP Resources and RP Addons sections.

Each section of the table of contents is now clickable to jump to said section, and I’ve added “back to the top” links as well for ease of browsing.

As always, please feel free to give feedback and if you have guild/community event/discord that you’d like added, let me know here or on Discord! (Shay#4167)

I’ll keep updating this post, likely every few days. If you need to know when it was last edited, you can hover over the pencil image at the very top of the OP, which will show last editing date!

Thank you again for everyone’s contributions!

3 Likes

Discord Name: UndercityUnited
Theme/Focus: Undead/Forsaken RP, Undead Lore and Undead everything.
Rules/Requirements: No specific requirements. Listed guilds in the discord must be majority undead or undead themed.
Owners/Mods: Vradica#6666, Nosferatus#4441
Invite Link: discord.gg/J2ThTzp
Info: Long time standing WyrmrestAccord Undead community. Roles designated for different undead guilds and RP event planning channels! Also the standard discord stuff!

3 Likes

Event Name : SWU Debate Series
Faction/Neutral: Neutral (ALL are welcome!)
Event Hosts: Stormwind University; Dean Amaranthaea Crowelley, Ph.D.
Days and Time (Server): Every SECOND Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM Server time! (WrA-US)
Location: OOCly, the town hall in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave. ICly, this building represents one of Stormwind University’s salon rooms on the main campus!
SHORT Description: Once every month, the Azeroth’s greatest scholars, philosophers, free thinkers, and - yes! - even and especially adventurers, are openly invited to get together and duke it out in the intellectual arena! Whether we’re debating the cause of conflict, solutions to a long-standing dilemma, historical and/or present day speculations or perhaps what the future may hold, we can guarantee this: You’ll leave seeing our world just a little bit differently!

This is a community-wide event, and we’re always looking for interested parties to be our audience forum guests, as well as eager participants to fill out our debate team rosters!
Event Ad Link : SWU's Monthly Debate!

Event Name : SWU Colloquium Series
Faction/Neutral: Neutral (ALL are welcome!)
Event Hosts: Stormwind University; Dean Amaranthaea Crowelley, Ph.D.
Days and Time (Server): Every THIRD Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM Server time! (WrA-US)
Location: The Dreamer’s Pavilion, Jade Forest, Pandaria (OOC) / The Liu-Tsao Peace Center, SWU Main Campus (IC)
SHORT Description: Stormwind University professors and volunteer guest speakers from all throughout Azeroth will present fascinating talks on academic subjects of importance to us all - delivered in a friendly and non-academic tone that everyone can understand and enjoy.
Event Ad Link : SWU's Monthly Colloquium!

Event Name : SWU Literary Conclave
Faction/Neutral: Neutral (The FIRST Thursday of each month) / Alliance (Every Thursday for the rest of the month)
Event Hosts: Stormwind University; Various Members of the SWU Faculty
Days and Time (Server): Every Thursday evening at 7:00 PM Server time! (WrA-US)
Location: Neutral Conclave, ICly & OOCly hosted at Mt. Hyjal. / Alliance Conclave, ICly & OOCly hosted at the gazebo behind the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind City’s Cathedral District.

(NOTE: While the Stormwind Guard NPCs are always hostile to Horde due to game mechanics, we DO welcome our Horde friends to come sit and listen at our Alliance shows! Generally, we’re able to convince PvP players to refrain from attacking any Horde guests of ours, but not everyone adheres to our polite request. :sweat_smile:
SHORT Description: Join Stormwind University for an evening of poetry, prose, songs, short stories, and various other forms of entertainment! All are welcome to listen and/or perform!
Event Ad Link : None at present time.

1 Like

Discord Name: The Farstrider Network
Theme/Focus: Farstrider and General Blood Elf roleplay and networking.
Rules/Requirements:

• The character you bring in, is the character you plan to network and RP with, so it must be a blood elf character.
  • No Void Elves. No exceptions.
  • Treat others with kindness and respect. No lewd discussions as we are not an adult only server.
  • Politics, hate speech, and the like will be kept out of our server.

Owners/Mods: Asharri and Telirine (in-game mail is fine)
Invite Link: discord.gg/9RQAZnk
Info: As a collaborative effort, the Farstrider Network represents a community of blood elf roleplayers who can come together and make something truly wonderful to be a part of.
For more info, visit us at: farstrider-network. shivtr. com!

2 Likes

Sorry if I’m a bit slow to get things updated here for the next few weeks. Due to current IRL events I won’t be able to get my meds so my usual on-topness of things is going to suffer, but I’ll at least be updating every couple days!

4 Likes

But don’t push yourself if you don’t need too. It okay if you fall behind, we “the community” still love what you’ve done.

Late edit: I’m not active in the community “like I want” but I still like what people do here in WrA.

4 Likes

That means a ton to me! Just wanted to mention it so no one worries that I missed their input or posts!! :heart:

2 Likes

Guild Name: Battlestein Company
Faction: Alliance
Description: The Battlestein Company is a crafting and trade guild that employs artisans, traders, adventurers, and service providers that reside in and around Khaz Modan for the sake of greater prosperity. We are also members of the WRA Dwarven Community known as the Mead Hall.
Races Allowed: All, though we are culturally Dwarf-focused.
Leader(s): Bathildis, Amilisa, Losk
Who/How to Contact: Any member can help!
RP/PVP/PVE?: Heavy RP
Requirements: Website application, In-Character interview
Currently Seeking: Long-term members
Most Active Playtime: Sun, Mon, Thurs, and Fri 6-9 pm
Forum Post: 🍻[A] <Battlestein Company> Dwarven RP Guild

1 Like

Event Name: Battlestein Brewpub
Faction/Neutral: Alliance
Event Hosts: Bathildis
Days and Time(Server): Sunday 6-9p
SHORT Description: A traditional Dwarven tap-house serving up the finest Dwarven brews and cuisine in Khaz Modan. With half a decade under our belts, come end the weekend right with great beer and greater company!
Event Ad Link: N/A

1 Like

Real life comes first always! Take care of YOU. :heart:

2 Likes

Everyone’s events/discords/guilds have been added!

-crawls back into hibernation chamber-

6 Likes

This is a hecking pretty pin <3

1 Like

Event Name: Soup Night
Event Hosts: The Southfury Watch
Days and Time(Server): Biweekly on Wednesdays at 5PM
SHORT Description: A server tradition started by the Whitehorn Tribe, the Watch continues it. Come and eat soup. Be merry. Be happy.
Event Ad Link: No longer updated

3 Likes

Update 3/25:

Added a few more recurring events to the Community Events list as well as a name-generator in the RP Resources section!

Guild Name: The Leyline Lodge (Horde) and Leyline Lodge (Alliance)
Faction: Cross-faction! We have a Horde and Alliance side to our guild.
Description: The Leyline Lodge is an inn popular for its bar and variety of drinks, most come just to dine and others to spend the night. We are always hiring new waiters, cooks and bartenders. Those who work here have a certain set of responsibilities in the guild, those go along the lines of customer service and food service! We have our menus that our customers can order off of and there is a variety of different foods and drinks, foods will be made by our chefs and drinks will be made by our bartenders, and they will be delivered to the tables by the waiters. If you have any questions about our rules or expectations, go ahead and shoot me a message over Discord. (Our bar is located at the Booty Bay inn.)
Races Allowed: All!
Leader(s): Vinashe (Horde) Sebaki (Alliance)
Who/How to Contact: Vinashe (Over Discord: Eleaira#4672)
RP/PVP/PVE?: We focus mainly on the RP aspect, but of course we could start the other ones as well after gaining some new members!
Requirements: None!
Currently Seeking: We hire all who apply, but we are looking for more Alliance right now. We need more members to help run the Alliance side of the guild.
Most Active Playtime: Night.

1 Like

I just realized I haven’t actually posted here in the new sticky! Let me take a moment to throw down some information for my guild and community:

Guild Name: Hearth and Homestead
Faction: Horde
Description: A community of adventurers that support one another. While outwardly they are professionals, mercenaries, and merchants looking to expand their enterprise, the reality of the situation is far more serious - and the stakes far heftier than they let on. An RP guild accepting all Horde members, preferably either Good, Neutral, or Lawful on the alignment charts. Hearth and Homestead attends many public events, but our own events are an ongoing storyline involving a plethora of characters!
Races Allowed: All Horde races!
Leader(s): Rudaba Quatra
How to Contact: You can contact me in-game on Rudaba. You can also contact me on Discord, username RestlessAuthor#3386.
RP/PVP/PVE?: This is strictly an RP guild. Membership is considered IC, including alts. Our sister Community is used to maintain communication with members who are not in the guild.
Requirements: There will be an in-character recruitment process we will need to complete before you will be allowed to join the guild. This process can be performed by any officer. All members of the guild must be at least 18 years of age.
Currently Seeking: We will take any roleplayer that can type in complete sentences, but we respectfully ask that individuals who play murderous Evil-types refrain from attempting to join. The guild’s hidden IC mission is in direct opposition to that style of character.
Most Active Playtime: We normally operate based on Eastern timezones, and our scheduled events are normally Saturdays. However, we keep server time into consideration, and never schedule events earlier than 4 PM server time.
Forum Post: [N-RP] The Hearth and Homestead Caravan!

Now, here is the information regarding our Discord community:

Discord Name: Hearth and Homestead
Theme/Focus: General entertainment, but with a focus on MMO RP (specifically, WoW).
Rules/Requirements: This server is strictly 18 and older. We also have several rules in place that help make the server inclusive and discourage aggressive interactions.
Owners/Mods: If the invite link is not working, you can speak with RestlessAuthor#3386 or The Meme Goddess#6969 for a server invite.
Faction/Neutral: The community is entirely neutral! We also make an effort to attend any Neutral events we learn about.
Invite Link: wzqC6TA
Info: Hearth and Homestead has been a thing for roughly 8 years now. We’ve seen our membership climb to 400 people a day, and plummet to only 4 people. With all that we’ve experienced and learned from our ups and downs, we’ve decided to shift focus from strictly RP to a broader community that supports a greater number of hobbies. Our Discord server is set up in such a way that users actually join chat channels individually through roles they select by typing commands! No need to go through and mute the channels that don’t interest you - you will only ever see the content you want to be a part of. If you like TV, Movies, and Music, we have a category for that. A big fan of Cyberpunk? We have one for that, too. League of Legends player? Tabletop gamer? Anime fan? You can find a role for all of those things, and more - and if that’s not what you’re into, you will never be bothered with that content flooding your Discord! We’re really pushing for community involvement right now - attending as many public RP events as we can. If you simply want to broaden your network, or if you’re just looking for a place where you can talk about more than just WoW stuff, Hearth and Homestead wants to make you feel right at home!

2 Likes