WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events)

If able try add some guide or two about rping to help new people new to rping.?
Maybe a link to the active events that go on that could happen; Like Dwarf mead hall thread or the Market “not sure even who run those?”.

Forever!
_
I think you can still post in Server forums if you unsub. I could last time I tried and was unsubed. Could been a bug though.

Alliance guilds need bump and/or add there threads. lol

1 Like

Lookie at the OP now, I’m adding ALL the directories to it along with:

• bit of server history
  • tips for those new to the server
  • tips for new RPers
  • addon info for RP
  • links/rp guides/etc
  • then all the directories!

so it’ll all be easily accessible in one post!

3 Likes

Is your one post enough to fit all that in? It sounds amazing.

1 Like

Hope so! Worst case scenario, I make (yet another) thread for just the Horde guild directory and we just have the links to each directory in the OP here for easy access, and then the other RP info/welcome guide as the bulk of this OP.

1 Like

Guild Name: Soulshatter Cult

Description: The Soulshatter Clan was formed before the First War… Not long before the Draenei slaughter on Draenor (now Outland). At the time of its creation it was completely composed of warlocks. Specifically Shadow Council warlocks who didn’t completely trust Gul’dan. It was created as a clan to serve their interests, and theirs only. Even to this day the Horde is merely a tool for them, and found it boring to play by their rules. The clan remained warlock only up until the Third War; when they finally realized their numbers were dwindling. This was due to the exclusion of other races and occupations… Thus they had opened up the doors to others, such as warriors, assassins, and even shamans. Bolstering their ranks and enabling them to continue their evil work. But the clan reborn as the Soulshatter Cult, still keeping their former traditions of their clan of old. The Cults numbers remained low, and their loyalty was still toward themselves and partially toward the Legion until their final defeat… But once the Fourth War finally came about, their recruitment took off. Some saw the fault in the Warchief’s systems, others joined to serve their own interests and work together as a whole. The war may be at an armistice, but the Soulshatter won’t ever stop fighting until their dark ambitions are fulfilled.

Races Allowed: All Races, including any other races not ingame. But only if played correctly.

Leader(s): Shadow, Lurklox, and Flareflang

RP/PVP/PVE?: RPPVP

Requirements: Just be lore friendly, and have a basic understanding of rp. But by no means do you have to rp, we welcome pvpers and raiders aswell. No achieves required. Add Shadowvanish#1222 on bnet, or Shadow#2460 on disc for questions.

Currently Seeking: Currently anyone is welcome! But I would prefer more rpers. Most Active Playtime: Primetime 5-9 server. But I my self am on for most of my free time.

Forum Post: (H) The Soulshatter Cult is now recruiting!

1 Like

Congratulations on the pin, Shaysinn! I am just going to leave some links here whenever you implement the events and RP resources sections. :slight_smile:

Community event:

My RP guide:

1 Like

Gotcha added to the Horde listing! You’re all showing as being on Emerald Dream, I assume that’s just the forum being behind?

Thank you so much!!! YES! Great links, I will add them in!

Hopefully I can have the majority of the OP filled out by the weekend.

1 Like

Swapping very soon.

1 Like

Congrats on the pin! :smiley: And thanks for your continued work!

For Kui Zhang!

3 Likes

Huzzah! Thank you, Shaysinn! :heart:

1 Like

Something down the line if you wish is to pm/look into some of the guilds above especially ones that been there for awhile and see if they are still active/around.???
Don’t want a dead guild clog and have a someone looking only to find the guild no longer around.
I could ask on Alliance side though I believe all above Alliance are still very active. There so few listed, lol. Horde I’m not sure?

1 Like

Yo since when was this pinned?

Yesterday or so.

I love that this got pinned :smiley: Nice work reorganising it, Shay!

2 Likes

I do this every couple months now. Last I did it was February.

1 Like

UPDATE!

Still working on the OP, but slowly getting there. I realize this will probably be a constant work in progress, which is fine! Haven’t used HTML much in the last few years, so HUGE SHOUTOUT AND THANKS to @Feyawen for helping me with all my little coding issues!

I would really love for this post to be a community effort, so please feel free to read through everything I’ve got so far and let me know what you think. If you have anything that you think should be added, let me know!!

3 Likes

I’m finally working on the Community Events section, and was hoping to chat with you about it. I’ve added a template for them, so if you could fill it out for me I’d really appreciate it! Also, I saw on your event page that there’s a Kul Tiran community, is there a discord for that? If so, feel free to send me the template for the community discord section too!
My discord is Shay#4167 if ya need to reach me!
Community Events template:

Event Name:
Faction/Neutral:
Event Hosts:
Days and Time(Server):
Event Ad Link:

1 Like

Sure thing! The post is looking great so far! As for the Discord, I do not have one so I have no idea.

I edited some of the description titles just for brevity/relevancy, feel free to put them as they were though. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Event Name: Reforge
Faction/Neutral: Horde
Event Hosts: Noslferatu
Days and Time: Saturday 21st, 8pm server, WM off
SHORT Description: Come and help the Lordaeron reclamation venture by assisting us in using the resources we collected from the previous events to renovate the forge in Deathknell. Players will get to leave their mark which will exist for the duration of the series. We are currently holding voting for the set up of what players will work on. Please visit the link.
Event Ad Link: [H-RP Event] Reforge Deathknell

Event name: Sepulcher hangout
Faction: Horde
Event host: Noslferatu
Date & Time: 19th & 25th, 7:30pm server, WM off
Short description: Come to the Sepulcher to hang out with your fellow Forsaken. This is just an opportunity to do what we like to do away from all the fools in Orgrimmar and in a darker location than Silvermoon.
Event ad link: [H-RP: Events] Ring of the Deathknell

1 Like

Event Name: Quilen & Cloud Teahouse
Faction/Neutral: non-aligned
Event Hosts: Kunbo Kettleclaw
Days and Time(Server): 2 Sundays a month (week varies) 7 PM
SHORT Description: socializing in a relaxed “traditional” Pandaren setting, all amiable character types welcome regardless of affiliation
Event Ad Link: Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Open In Sri-La!

1 Like