WPvP spec for DF

Hey all,

Im pretty keen to get into WPvP in DF, I like that they have reinstated some more incentive for this. I’m a pretty casual player and now that it looks like I should be able to gear decently just through solo shuffle, BG’s and WPvP I’m excited for DF

Normally I would think Rogue and prob Feral would be the best bets given perma stealth, but I find myself drawn to Hunter (SV mainly but also MM) and Arms warrior, but I am concerned about Hunter defensives and heals.

Looking at the Arms talents for DF it looks like they are going to have a good amount of defensives and self-healing. Does anyone think Arms will be a good WPvP spec come DF?

Or will Hunter just be a better bet still?

Depends what you want to do. If you’re looking to fly solo…well I don’t anybody who does that as a warrior.

Hunter is a pretty safe bet. You can come out of nowhere and do a huge amount of damage, but once they spot you…you better hope to kill them first.

rogue is always the best for pissing people off because you can dip in and out as you choose.

The only talent my paladin needs is four different ones for steed… :neutral_face:

More than any spec, you need your wpvp tools of the trade. Gliders, health pots, insta get away tools. I’m not giving up all the secrets, but yeah those are just as important.

Instanced PvP gear will be a single ilvl regardless of rating, but that will not be the case in WPvP sadly.

Unless they make the ilvl against players normalized in WPvP, gear will use the rating locked PVE ilvl in WPvP

1 Like

Did they change this stance lately?