Wpvp in Era

Does it exist? I’m guessing Whitemane would be the destination for it, though I reckon running into the opposite faction would be quite rare.

1 Like

There are Realm Clusters now:

But, I don’t know what the populations are like. I haven’t logged into Classic Era for a very long time, and haven’t seen any guild recruitment advertising for it.

I can speak up for the folks on NA PvP East (Benediction, Faerlina, Heartseeker, Incendius, and Netherwind): We’re a small population cluster. So minute is our player pool that players of retail/tbcc/wotlkc/etc. would use the term ‘dead’. Currently there’s two, maybe three, guilds on our cluster across our 5 realms and both factions. Raids aren’t happening atm, our last chunk of raiders chose to transfer to the West Coast. We’re keeping ourselves busy by helping guildies level their toons and explore Azeroth. If there’s anything else you’d like to know, ask away.

2 Likes

Why aren’t you actively making recruitment posts and letting people know you’re around?

I prefer to chat with players in-game and asking if they have any interest in joining a guild. I may be mistaken but I wouldn’t think the players that check guild ads would be interested in the smaller world we play in.

I think you’d be surprised! If there were some posts that made it seem like there was any activity at all in Classic Era, I bet there would be, at least a handful of people who would love to dust off their Classic Era toons and go raid.

Just my two cents.

I guess some trepidation arises from how Blizz has decided to indefinitely “consolidate” the Era servers via unlimited free transfers (to the West Coast). Having been on my native realm since I first started Classic, I have seen plenty of the good and bad that character migrations bring. Making a recruitment ad now, with this same institution of transfers in place, gives me pause since I know full-well that it can attract players who will exploit guildies up until said person is ready to cash in their free transfer to the more populated servers.

But, I suppose what they say is true: Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Havent seen much Ally on Whitemane, but its still more than Ive seen on my previous server.

This thread is relevant to Classic Era, not TBCC.

They have to schedule all the communities of all servers to get battlegroudns going.
Do you honestly think you will have active wpvp in these conditions? lol.

1 Like

Just do like Trunchbull and lay in wait at the instance portals.

1 Like

According to the anti-LFD folks its happening all around so just keep an eye out for it!

This thread is about Classic Era. Please keep your ongoing, off-topic discussion in any one of the numerous progression server threads.

both factions invade org/sw all the time. you can find some encounters in the world aswell on whitemane