WPvP good here?

Hey so I used to be on a PvP realm when they where a thing and miss them. Currently on an RP realm which is nice and all but the WPvP is pretty bad. Normally the people I see out in WM will just look at you now and run off. So I am thinking of making a horde on Tich. So yea how is the realm?

With war mode it doesn’t matter as much which server you’re on. I’m on Tich because that’s where my guilds main charter is.

I will say the Horde have become complacent and get really salty when you kill them. They send really fun and interesting hate whispers. That alone makes playing Alliance fun.

1 Like

I have characters here and area52, and there’s definately more action on Tich. Lots of pvp focused guilds too.

They asked if the WPVP is ‘‘good.’’ It’s not. It hasn’t been good since war mode came out, and I refuse to support such a terrible feature - unless it’s for a quick ganking trip. Truth is, World PVP simply isn’t the same without me. You might manage to kill a person or two - but there’s a 98% chance that person is a keyboard turning clicker that activated war mode for the bonuses. But you are Horde, so I can see how that defines ‘‘good’’ wpvp in your eyes.

Once again Owl has another good point… What have we got here.

Let the Horde destruction begin. I know you run solo Owl but I will form Grps to kill all the Horde Filth we have. So you do the solo Wpvp I will group them up. lol.

1 Like

Just bumping these PvP threads to the top of the Tich forums to support its history as a PvP server

1 Like