Wpvp darkshire

We are few but crazy! Exactly. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’m curious, is Darkshire pvp really a thing? We’re talking about that place in Eastern Kingdom that’s East South East of Stormwind?

How does it compare to Mechagon?

Its a bit different.

We fight over the right to level in duskwood.

2 Likes

Can 8 people cram into a small room and fight in mechagon?

3 Likes

Yep some of my worst memories in wow happened in the darkshire inn. I avoid it at all costs lol.

I actually dont enter much buildings in darkshire in fear of never coming out.

Im not really sure how there is always a 120 rogue chilling and a death knight to grip you back in if you happen to make it out.

2 Likes

O is all of this through that pvp/duelling community y’all have?

Also do you guys have a discord?

1 Like

I purge all the buildings in darkshire of lowbies …120’s no one is safe. Earlier today it was 3 of us vs 6 alliance…only reason we went down was tank ran out of mana…

Edit: We can use discord, but for the most part just community voice chat.

4 Likes

I hope I get good stuff tomorrow. I’m pleased to report that over the weekend, I got passable odds of W’s on my Malygosian nemesis. I scored 5 frags as a 430 MM over a 426 Ret. My gear is only going to get better, though no better than 435. It should make me more effective in my next Darkshire hunt too.

2 Likes

Did this involve that fembelf paladin who used to RP in there all the time? Or something more stabby?

1 Like

Yes, most of the time we are just using the in game voice that blizzard has set up with bnet. If you would like to join us shoot me a bnet invite Dustin#1859. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The life of a disc priest mana mana mana mana, still was a blast

3 Likes

If we’re there, we’re there to party!

3 Likes

Oh ffs, I didn’t even see this forum post! That was, what, 2 weeks ago already? Have I really been off wow for 2 weeks because of work? D:

2 Likes

I would like to find opportunities to kill Horde in Duskwood. Or anywhere. Please send a smoke signal to me before the next battle.

Sincerely,
Kalechips

1 Like

Lol yea it has been that long. Welcome back from vacation…time to put in the good work and slay you some alliance.

3 Likes