Wpvp back on the menu in Dragonflight

https://www.wowhead.com/news/drakebreaker-gear-farm-starter-pvp-gear-by-doing-world-pvp-activities-in-328447

Finnaly!!!

5 Likes

The only thing this means is Ruin will be back and dominate shards.

2 Likes

Usually takes everyone else not caring about the content anymore for Ruin to come in.
I think they still do Nazjatar…

4 Likes

What are y’all two talking bout? Lol

Ruin didn’t go anywhere, I still see them around plenty lol. Just seems like they Zerg less.

They usually stick to epics these days.

Mafia time!!!

2 Likes

Man time for some wpvp domination. Only thing ruin can ever brag about is shard manipulation in nazjatar by anchoring raids into the zone when they should be on another shard. Sadly they can’t even have a perfect score doing this. They have had their tails tucked for a long time since then. With a few flare ups in ioc vs pugs. Other than that they afk out when they see another premade or even leave to another game when things get to hot. Horde and sas will be there to stomp them at every place they think they want to attempt pvp at

2 Likes

LOL good story dude if you would quit getting banned for cheating your main could be more than lvl 10

2 Likes

Just tell me they added WoD Glitterbombs because fluff you rogues and I’ll preorder DF tonight.

1 Like