Wowhead talent tree is correct

PTR Is up and the wowhead talent tree is correct.

Chain heal is required to take earth shield.

Please add another path to earth shield from lava burst like we have now.

Or at least make chain heal more more worthwhile to cast for the DPS specs.

On PTR, my healing surge is 34k and chain heal is 22k.

3 Likes

Also pointing out the idiotic link of Ghost Wolf Affinity to Static Charge/ Cudgel talent — when you can skip even having Cap totem…

2 Likes

What’s the issue there? If you want wolf affinity you can pick it up from frost shock or the other wolf node.

Yes, but if you don’t want cap totem — taking wolf affinity leads directly into static charge/ cudgel if you want to go to left side of tree

Say there is a situation where you don’t want cap or tremor

BYQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgUSr0SSLJAINkUSJJkAAAAAAokAJtkASKk0SSaAaJBSgA

You are then forced to go into the leech talent, which is a feels bad talent, to get to windwalk/earthgrab.

But its besides the point, there is so much bloat of “mandatory talents” in that area…at least for Enh with Astral Shift, planes traveler, Earth Ele, Fire and Ice, and Cap totem all feeling mandatory — and builds also run earth shield and elemental orbit, meaning we have to put a point into Chain Heal that we weren’t doing before.

As resto I’m annoyed that Brimming With Life is now linked to chain lightning. As if I would ever put points into chain lighting for pvp. Before it was linked to Nature’s Fury and that’s both a solid talent and needed to reach movement talents.

Apparently, our class tree was too efficient, so they decided to ruin it for the sake of ruining it.

1 Like

Make chain heal baseline and make earth shield the first point in the tree?

1 Like

They would probably feel the need to nerf something just to consider that with there current mindset on shaman.