Wow51900319

this has been 3 days now i am trying to get help i log in it logs me right back out on one character named McKinzie . something needs to be done. i cannot put in a ticket and i really dont think i was banned i just want some answers

No, you weren’t, but that’s the generic connectivity error code for this game. Could be any number of things causing it.

Have you followed up in the Tech Support forums and had a look at the Support article for that error to try some recommended troubleshooting?

2 Likes

It’s possible that the character is in a ‘stuck’ state in the game. You should be able to use the self-serve option to move them to a safe place. Try the link below and click on the Unable to Move option there. Then just find the right character on the right server and follow the prompts.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/586

You might also want to try a Full UI Reset to see if that helps.

1 Like

I have the same issue. But after repeated tries I eventually get the character screen and login. Once in the game every portal, instance, scenerio, hearthstone takes repeated attempts returning an error "Transfer Abort: instance not found. " It switches to the loading screen, the blue bar doesn’t move and eventually it just aborts. As with many other player reports this computer was working great yesterday.

@Lorquist, your issue looks a bit different from OP’s. We’re currently seeing issues with connections like the “Transfer Aborted: Instance not found” error for Hawaii Telecom. Could you refer to this thread and gather the requested details mentioned: