Wow51900319

Ok I am getting this error message multiple times while playing the game I stop counting after the 20th time within 40 minutes. I tried the solutions provided on the forum and I still get kicked out of the server. What now, I can run any dungeons runs since I getting removed from the group.

Hey there,

Are you using a wired connection to your router, or is it wifi?

If you haven’t yet, try power cycling the network devices to refresh the connection and see if things are better after that.

I am hard wired to the router, I have power cycled the router earlier today.

Is it just on one character? Or, is it on all your characters? If just one, then use the self help tool on the website to move the character to a safe place. That would be in Westfall for Alliance, or Durotar for Horde.

http://battle.net/support/help/wf/wow/197/834

I also have been having repeated disconnects on multiple characters over the last 3 days. I have played extremely frequently and continuously for many years and this issue hasn’t happened for at least 8-10 months so it’s definitely a recent problem.

I have not installed any new addons lately or updated my addons within the last 3 days so it seems unlikely that it’s an addon issue. Nevertheless, I tried turning off all addons and that did not fix the problem. I also tried restarting my computer several times and logging out and back in to battle.net several times. Both seemed to fix the problem at first, but then it happened again.

I have no indication of internet issues, no one else in my house has reported internet issues, and no other internet connected programs I use have been affected. I use an ethernet cable to connect to my modem, never wifi. I have checked and double checked every other network-related setting I can think of.

I am very reluctant to go to the next step of full UI reset or game reinstall because I have approximately 10 billion addons and weak auras that I use and reconfiguring all of that is a massive headache every time, so I want to avoid it at all costs.

I’m also having this issue. Except its solely based around my paladin, I dc 6-8 times then am stable for a while… I did a full ui reset and same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.